PDA

View Full Version : I want them ALL!!!!!

joanofark
03-30-2006, 01:38 PM
Today mom and I went to petsmart to get batteries for the dawg's electric fence collars, and I begged her too let me go in the kitty room where they have all the poor little kittys in the cages. She let me, and came in with me. And they all started to cry!! And I swear I heard one say "Ma-ma!" I fell in love with these two solid-grey brothers with bright green eyes in the back.... They were a year old and ADORABLE! I stuck my hand and rubbed one of them forever until we had to go! I had mom petting them too but, she said "We already have one cat, why do I need another?"

Needless to say I complained about how much I wanted a cat for the rest of the day...:rolleyes::p and I settled for "Maybe for your birthday after Vacation." (May) *siiiigh* I just felt so bad for them! I want them ALL!:(
Ohh this is such a pointless rant:p

catmandu
03-30-2006, 02:02 PM
I know what you mean.
When I see all those Sad Faces in Cages,stuck there through no fault of thier own,I want to take them all home too.
I feel so sad for All Those Sad Faces.

G535
03-30-2006, 04:32 PM
It's hard being realistic and knowing just how many cats you can afford to look after properly.
Whenever I get tempted to adopt more cats I just think of all the poor old cats in the shelter that are there because their humans either died or ran out of money to look after them.