PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Abba song?

Pawsitive Thinking
03-30-2006, 03:42 AM
Been chatting to Maya & Inka's mommy on msn and got talking about Abba. Anyone else a fan? What is your favourite song and why?

I love Eagle and The Day Before You Came and most of the others.........oh and The Name of the Game

catnapper
03-30-2006, 07:06 AM
I think I know 3 Abba songs in all. Take a Chance on Me, Dancing Queen, and... ??? So maybe I only know 2 Abba songs! :D :D

Cincy'sMom
03-30-2006, 07:11 AM
Momma Mia is one of my favorite Abba songs, mostly becuase when my nephew was about 2, it was so cute dancing to it,a nd mouthing the words!!

I also like, Dancing Queen, Take a Chance, all the standards. And yes, I have seen the musical, Momma Mia!

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-30-2006, 07:48 AM
ABBA!!! I almost grew up with them!! I was so happy when the won the Eurovision Song Contest. This was the beginning of a beautiful carreer for them!
My favorite singer in the group is Agnetha! She has a very strong and pure voice.
My favorite songs?? Oh my, I will have to limit, cause I like them ALL :D

The winner takes it all; That is the very best in my opinion.
More: Fernando, Chiquitita, The name of the game, The day before you came,
Eagle, When I kissed the teacher, etc.......... ;)

he he, reading this thread reminded me to put some Abba-music on!
Let's rock; WATERLOO!!!!!

Mad Mags Moo
03-30-2006, 08:42 AM
Gimme Gimme Gimme a man after midnight.....tatatatatatata!!!!! :cool:
Dancing Queen, Waterloo, Knowing Me Knowing You ahaha!!
Mmmmmmmm that is all i think I know!!!
Oh Mama Mia!!! here i go again!!!!! :D

king2005
03-30-2006, 10:29 AM
I LOVE abba, my dad raised me on their Gold Album, so those are the only songs I know & my fav are, Money money money, Take a chance on me, Momma mia, Volez Vous, & do love the others, but those are my top fav.

& the Gold Album was on a big Turn Record hehe
I also fancied the Cory Heart Turn Record hehe

elizabethann
03-30-2006, 11:32 AM
Omg! I Love Abba! I Have Their Best Of Cd In My Car. My Favorite Song Is Dancing Queen. Loooooooooooooove It!

CagneyDog
03-30-2006, 12:34 PM
I love them all.

Hmmm, I guess my favorites would be SOS, Mamma Mia, and Dancing Queen.

I saw the Mamma Mia Broadway/ Music. Man, it was awesome :D

Miss Z
03-30-2006, 01:06 PM
I like Gimme Gimme Gimme a man after midnight and Chiquitita. But they were a bit before my time so I don't know a lot of their songs that well:rolleyes: :)

Anita Cholaine
03-30-2006, 03:01 PM
Abba is not from my time :rolleyes: so the only song I know from them is Dancing Queen... I really like it, though. I've been singing it in my head for weeks some months ago!

carole
03-30-2006, 03:27 PM
I wasn't really a huge fan, but i liked waterloo and dancing queen. :)

ramanth
03-30-2006, 03:36 PM
I love ABBA! I even saw the musical Momma Mia too! Picked up the soundtrack and ABBA's greatest hits CD. :D

errr.. favorite... Dancing Queen comes to mind first off. I love upbeat songs. :D