I found this on one of my late night forays into cyberspace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHJ9eUkjWgY&search=Cats

Enjoy ;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-30-2006, 05:12 AM
Funny!

catfamily
03-30-2006, 05:28 AM
I got that too in my email.It IS funny but I sure hope the water wasn't too warm in that tub :eek:
Cats are just so darn funny and full of spunk :D :D

Felix
03-30-2006, 07:44 AM
I think someone posted that before,I can watch it over and over thou,to funny!http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/lachen/laughing-smiley-018.gif

catmandu
03-30-2006, 09:46 AM
Those Cats are so Funny.
Thank You so much for that laugh in the Morning.

DJFyrewolf36
03-30-2006, 04:05 PM
Your welcome Gary! I swear I've seen my three do most of those things at least once :D

What's really scary is when a cat comes out of the couch you're sitting on!

Catfamily, once while I was in the bath, Remus thought it fun to try and balance all the way around the tub...lets just say he didn't quite make it all the way! I've learned that with cats, its just best to shower. :D Onyx did the whole jump in routine like on the video once though, but instead of jumping right out he just stayed in the tub :rolleyes:

*iluvskipper*
03-30-2006, 04:40 PM
haha that was on afv! (america's funniest home videos) its so funny!!!

~ ^ .. ^~

dukedogsmom
03-30-2006, 07:28 PM
Those were hilarious! Cats are some crazy critters.

rg_girlca
03-30-2006, 08:33 PM
I've seen this before also and it is so worth seeing again. I can't get over the cat walking on it's front paws. That is such a hoot to see.

The only one that upsets me is the little kitten on the cactus plant. I keep thinking, "Why the heck is the person video taping this instead of getting that kitten off the plant, like PRONTO!!!!"

DJFyrewolf36
04-01-2006, 01:00 AM
Yeah, that kind of bothered me too. But the cats reaction remindinded me so much of my Onyx kitty. He's impossible about some things. If it hurts him, he'll try to attack it! Once we came home from work hissing and spitting at a wire he was chewing on. Of course we got it away from him right away (and thankfully he wasn't hurt and we quickly figured out how to kitty proof all of our wiring!) Instead of just leaving it alone when it zapped him, he had to go attack the thing! I'm glad we walked in when we did because he would have been at it until it dropped him. Cats....lol

icedtea
04-01-2006, 02:46 AM
omg that is sooofunny, it brightened up my whole evening. I love the bit with the cat walking on the front paws, and I loved the mirror one, too, it reminded meof seafa dancing around when she's scared. the one where the cat jumps at the window actually happened to seafa a few nigths ago. the neighbours cat who I keep my two well clearof saw seafa thru the window at night and thought it would be fun to spook her he succeeded.

catfamily
04-01-2006, 03:10 AM
Yeah, that kind of bothered me too. But the cats reaction remindinded me so much of my Onyx kitty. He's impossible about some things. If it hurts him, he'll try to attack it! Once we came home from work hissing and spitting at a wire he was chewing on. Of course we got it away from him right away (and thankfully he wasn't hurt and we quickly figured out how to kitty proof all of our wiring!) Instead of just leaving it alone when it zapped him, he had to go attack the thing! I'm glad we walked in when we did because he would have been at it until it dropped him. Cats....lol
OUCH! Marshall and Tucker were my wire biters.It Scared me to Death all the time.It was always the wires under the computer.So I had Mike tie them up.Mike was being a jerk in the beginning saying"Oh don't worry.You worry too much".YA RIGHT!

DJFyrewolf36
04-01-2006, 10:10 PM
OUCH! Marshall and Tucker were my wire biters.It Scared me to Death all the time.It was always the wires under the computer.So I had Mike tie them up.Mike was being a jerk in the beginning saying"Oh don't worry.You worry too much".YA RIGHT!

Never can be too careful when it comes to cats and wires!! (or cats and ANYTHING for that matter :rolleyes: )