PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh, puppy breath =)

bckrazy
03-29-2006, 06:46 PM
I'm really bummed that I have not been around and posting much! I have been so busy (senior year argh.) with just lots of stuff, but I've definitely been lurking and trying to stay somewhat up-to-date with what's going on with everyone. I have really massive news, though!

I'm getting a Cardi puppy!!!

Seriously, I'm kind of in denial, I've been waiting for this for so long! I have been keeping my eye out for good working Cardi breeders for, about 2 years. One of the dogs I've DREAMED of getting is a blue merle Cardigan Welsh Corgi... but the one breeder I know well (and do flyball with) has no females at all and she specializes in brindles and reds, so I thought it'd just have to wait a few years. I have been really set on getting an Aussie, and I was really let down when a female that a sooo wanted puppies from was found out to be infertile after being bred twice unsuccessfully. My sisters Dad and their family live in Northern Oregon, and they were telling me about a woman that goes to their church who breeds Cardis - and I've been talking to her for the past 2 months, and her blue merle girl, Millie, just delivered 5 adorable little puppers on the 18th! We were planning on going up to Oregon in the end of May anyway, and we get to go up there and get our baby!!! It's really, surreal... and it almost seems like fate how all of this happened. ^_^

This breeder is like, perfect. The kennel name is Pawcific, they're SO nice, they health test all of their dogs and very rarely/selectively have litters, they don't kennel their dogs, and they feed raw so I'll probably be feeding Gonzo and his little sister raw in a couple months ;). The mom is a working dog and has her PT and is working on her HS, and the dad is a conformation champion. We've put a deposit on a blue girl... Millie delivered 2 blue girls, 1 tri girl, 1 black girl, and 1 black boy. Which blue girl depends on structure and personality, either way she will be A-freaking-DORABLE! hehhe. So, yeah, you get why I've been busy right? This is the picture she sent of the pups, and she promised more!

http://pawcific.com/images/Misc/milliepups.jpg

Their website is http://www.pawcific.com ... I just wanted to tell you all, because I really love seeing PT pups grow up and it'd be fun to share that with you too. =0)

Roxyluvsme13
03-29-2006, 06:51 PM
Congratulations!!!!! I can't wait to see more pics :D.

wolf_Q
03-29-2006, 06:59 PM
Congratulations!! Those pups are adorable, I can't wait to watch yours grow up!

p.s. We need some new Gonzo pics!

dab_20
03-29-2006, 07:02 PM
Congrats! Another Corgi! :) :D The breeder sounds terrific and it looks like you'll be getting an ADORABLE, healthy little puppy!

lute
03-29-2006, 07:11 PM
YAY! CONGRATS! everyone has been getting puppies lately! :D

k9krazee
03-29-2006, 07:23 PM
:D Wow! Congrats!!!! Millie is gorgeous, I'm so excited to watch your pup grow!! How exciting!!!! :D

And I agree, we are definately lacking in the Gonzo picture department :( Its been soooo long!

Pembroke_Corgi
03-29-2006, 07:25 PM
Congratulations!! That is exciting news. :D The puppies are gorgeous, I bet you can hardly wait. It will be so cool to see your puppy growing up, too, I love cardigans they are too cute when they are pups- their ears look way too big for their bodies!

CagneyDog
03-29-2006, 08:07 PM
Congratulations! Man, there has sure been a lot of PT puppies lately. You must be so thrilled, I can't wait to see more pictures.

Ginger's Mom
03-29-2006, 08:40 PM
Congratulations!!! I love Corgis (both varieties). I can't wait to see your baby.

Tollers-n-Dobes
03-29-2006, 09:22 PM
Congratulations!!! I *love* Cardigans :)

LuckiLab03
03-29-2006, 09:37 PM
Congrats!!! But I have to agree with Amy...... GONZO GONZO GONZO pics! I'm one of his biggest fans :)

caseysmom
03-29-2006, 09:57 PM
Erica I am so happy, I know how long you have wanted a second dog. Gonzo will LOVE having a playmate, casey loves bubba. The boy girl combo is a great one but gonzo is pretty mellow so you could probably have 2 males with him.

I am glad your getting high school out of the way I know its tough but it will help you some day.

Giselle
03-29-2006, 10:54 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I remember how badly you wanted a sibling for Gonzy since....well, forever :p This must be a dream come true! Congrats congrats congrats!!! Your breeder looks fantastic! :D We will need another PT meet once you get your new baby!

caseysmom
03-29-2006, 11:06 PM
I wanna come, I wanna come, you guys won't believe the new casey, she is not shy at all anymore.

Karen
03-29-2006, 11:15 PM
Oh, so cute - we will, of course, demand lots of pictures - especially the Gonzo Meets the Newcomer ones!

BC_MoM
03-29-2006, 11:25 PM
I'm sooo happy for you!! :D I can only imagine how excited you are.. those months until May will flyyyy by!

gemini9961
03-30-2006, 01:43 AM
Erica what awesome news. You are now the newest PT'er to be getting a pup, how is everyone going to contain themselves with all of this wonderful puppy breath? :p Can't wait for more pics of the new pup and could ya maybe throw in a few of Gonzo too... :D

bckrazy
03-30-2006, 02:26 PM
Thanks for all of the nice comments :D I'm really excited!!! I just found out one of the girls is blue merle and one is brindle merle, so I'm still deciding between the two. Here's a page with individual pics...

http://www.pawcific.com/milliepups.htm

I'll get pics of Gonzo soon ;0)! He's going to the groomer this weekend, so he'll look all handsome.

k9krazee
03-30-2006, 02:41 PM
Awww!!! Look at those little puppy bellies :D :D Soo cute!

I'll be looking forward to Gonzy pictures :D

Toby's my baby
03-30-2006, 04:24 PM
Aww!! Congrats!! They are all so cute!! :D

*iluvskipper*
03-30-2006, 04:26 PM
Yay! corgis!!! :D