PDA

View Full Version : My Update

neko1
03-29-2006, 06:16 PM
Hello PT Friends!!!

My it's been awhile! I hope everyone is doing well and I miss you all!

The furkids are great :)

My divorce court date is set-April 18th and I will be a free woman!

We sold the house,got full price. Our closing is May 26th :)

Now all I have to do is find an apartment, no worries though.

I will certainly miss Pumpkin though, it will be hard to live without her, but she's really in love with Brian. She loves him more than anything and I just cannot separate the 2, it would just kill Pumpkin.

Well that's about it for now :) I hope to post more once all of this stuff in my life has smoothed out. :D

jenluckenbach
03-29-2006, 06:22 PM
I am glad things are going well. (but I will miss Pumpkin too). Any leads on an appartment? (that will allow cats?) Are you SURE you wouldn;t rather come to MY neck of the woods to live??? ;)

slick
03-29-2006, 06:30 PM
Michelle, I'm going to email you when I get home.

signed...very confused :confused:

neko1
03-29-2006, 06:50 PM
Jen,
I will be looking for apartments starting this weekend:) Trust me, any place that I go will allow cats,even if I have to pay an extra security deposit, which my realtor said I most likely will.

Slick,
No wonder you're confused! It's been forever since I've posted about what's been going on and I apologize!

slick
03-29-2006, 06:58 PM
It's OK......I just got it. I remember now. Sorry, I was confusing you with Russian Blue. :o :o I think I'll just slink back to work now.

neko1
03-29-2006, 07:07 PM
LOL it's ok :p

Karen
03-29-2006, 10:22 PM
Welcome back, glad to hear things are going well, the divorce almost finalized, the house sold, etc.

We'll all miss Pumpkin, but hey, you can't pick who you - or your animal - falls in love with, and if her heart belongs to Brian, we'll just wish her well.

Felicia's Mom
03-29-2006, 10:42 PM
I am glad things are going well for you.

krazyaboutkatz
03-30-2006, 01:20 AM
Michelle, I'm glad to hear that things are going well and I hope that they continue to do so.:) I'm sorry to hear that you won't be taking Pumpkin with you but I'm sure that she'll be happy with Brian. I hope that you'll be able to find a nice, safe, reasonable, and cat friendly apartment. Good luck and please continue to keep us updated.

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-30-2006, 05:17 AM
Glad things are going well for you... *kisses* for the kitties!! :D

moosmom
03-30-2006, 06:39 AM
Michelle,

I'm glad things are going well for you. I was thinking about you the other day and was going to PM you, but got sidetracked.

catnapper
03-30-2006, 07:00 AM
Nice to see you again. Sounds like a lot has been going on lately -- good luck in everything new that comes along!

Felix
03-30-2006, 07:58 AM
Glad to hear things are going well.Pumpkin will be missed,but you made the right choice.Im glad you put your feelings aside and thought of whats best for Pumpkin.Thats what makes us true animal lovers. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-30-2006, 08:50 AM
Happy to hear that tje ordeal is almost over...!!
So you will be going down to 2 cats then?

neko1
03-30-2006, 07:34 PM
Happy to hear that tje ordeal is almost over...!!
So you will be going down to 2 cats then?

No, I will have my 3- Neko, Cookie and Tama.

Boy it's really hard to find any places that allow pets, I didn't think it would be this difficult :(

dukedogsmom
03-30-2006, 07:42 PM
Good to hear from you. It sounds like you're doing much better, which is good. I wish you good luck in the start of your new life.

shais_mom
03-30-2006, 10:15 PM
I think of you often.
Sending lots of love and hugs your way hunnie.
Fingers crossed that you'll find a place.

Barbara
03-31-2006, 01:56 AM
Good to hear from you Michelle :) There is plenty of time to find an apartment for you, Neko, Tama and Cookie.

We'll miss Pumpkin too but she'll be happy with her dad. :)