PDA

View Full Version : Mutt in the Laundry Room again..

Roxyluvsme13
03-29-2006, 05:51 PM
Yes, I know I think I post about everytime she's in there. But again it was gunshots. Roxy was scared, and I ran out and grabbed her again, and while I was out there more gunshots...I'm getting really scared for her. But at least she's safe now.

dab_20
03-29-2006, 06:24 PM
I'm glad she's in the house again. I just really wish your mom would let her be an inside dog... :(

Roxyluvsme13
03-29-2006, 06:25 PM
I'm glad she's in the house again. I just really wish your mom would let her be an inside dog... :(
Me, too :(

buttercup132
03-29-2006, 06:39 PM
Not again! Glad shes safe

GoldenLuv
03-29-2006, 07:07 PM
aaww keep her inside...

keep working on ur momma

what is up with all the guns shots in ur area

Roxyluvsme13
03-29-2006, 07:48 PM
aaww keep her inside...

keep working on ur momma

what is up with all the guns shots in ur area
I have no idea...It could have been something else, but for Roxy's safety...she's in.

Flatcoatluver
03-29-2006, 07:53 PM
that sounds like a bad neighborhood to live in, glad she is inside protecting the you and mom.

CagneyDog
03-29-2006, 08:22 PM
:confused: Do you live in the country [where it could be a hunter etc] or is this a city neighbourhood? I don't understand why the police haven't been called?

Roxyluvsme13
03-29-2006, 09:07 PM
:confused: Do you live in the country [where it could be a hunter etc] or is this a city neighbourhood? I don't understand why the police haven't been called?
It's a city neighborhood. Like I said it could have been a truck backfire or something. Doesn't mean it was a gunshot, but, hey to protect Roxy, she's inside.
No the police haven't been called, because we have no proof it was a gunshot..It could have been something else.

BC_MoM
03-29-2006, 11:31 PM
I thought Roxy was supposed to be inside half of the time anyway? Not just when there are gunshots.. :(

But that is scary!! Wow.. I'm so glad Roxy's alright.

JenBKR
03-30-2006, 08:55 AM
Wow that's scary! And there were gunshots before (I must have missed that thread), poor Roxy! Glad that she ot to come in though ;)

Pawsitive Thinking
03-30-2006, 09:12 AM
Poor Roxy. Come on Mom, let her indoors

lv4dogs
03-30-2006, 09:42 AM
i must of missed a thread somewhere, I had no idea yu have gunshots (hope it's something else thuogh) in your area. How scary. Do you live in a bad neighborhood?
Anyways I'm glad to hear that she inside, out of harms way. hugs to you both, be safe.

Roxyluvsme13
03-30-2006, 04:47 PM
i must of missed a thread somewhere, I had no idea yu have gunshots (hope it's something else thuogh) in your area. How scary. Do you live in a bad neighborhood?
Anyways I'm glad to hear that she inside, out of harms way. hugs to you both, be safe.
Well, I wouldnt consider our neighborhood bad...Although...Drug dealings, an almost abduction of a teenager, and etc..Have happened a few streets down. But our actual street is pretty safe, it's just down the road...
BC_Mom--If I said half of the time I didnt mean it :p. The AC just said she had to be on a chain less, and she is.

luvofallhorses
03-30-2006, 05:12 PM
are you sure it wasn't a backfire from a truck? :confused: if it was gunshots, that's scary..please call the cops AND STAY INSIDE!!!!!! keep Roxy inside. I would move in a heartbeat if there were gun shots in my area..

Roxyluvsme13
03-30-2006, 05:16 PM
are you sure it wasn't a backfire from a truck? :confused: if it was gunshots, that's scary..please call the cops AND STAY INSIDE!!!!!! keep Roxy inside. I would move in a heartbeat if there were gun shots in my area..
It could have been a truck backfire....I said I wasnt sure it was a gunshot.

Alysser
03-30-2006, 05:24 PM
I'm sorry you had another scare, Bri! Glad everyone is safely inside!

My Peanuts
03-30-2006, 05:54 PM
Glad to hear she's in. I wish she could stay in. I'm still working on sending some stuff for Roxy, but Jimmy's "extra" bladder surgery was an unexpected expense.

Roxyluvsme13
03-30-2006, 05:57 PM
Glad to hear she's in. I wish she could stay in. I'm still working on sending some stuff for Roxy, but Jimmy's "extra" bladder surgery was an unexpected expense.
:) Me, too...That's ok. How's Jimmy doing...?

My Peanuts
03-30-2006, 06:00 PM
:) Me, too...That's ok. How's Jimmy doing...?

I'm leaving work in a few minutes to take him in to get his stitches out. So far so good. Thanks for asking :).