PDA

View Full Version : Tyson tails

Corinna
03-29-2006, 10:03 AM
Just a little bit for those wondering how hes doing?He is adjusting so well.It's like hes always been here. Dugansdad got me a new book "Boxers for Dummies" it is so funny and true. 2 quotes just hit this guy to the tee. One is" when the germans developed the boxer to be protective and couragous little did they know the included a stand up comedian" the other one" is the best way too discribe the boxer is a heap of jello with elastic bands attached" how true with the way they wiggle and jiggle all over.
We have finally got the fact we have to tell mom I need to go outside, to potty. Now if we can get stay out of the garbage it will be great.
The book decsribes 6-12 month old boxers as teens testing always . (Great just as I get my skin kids outof that ) he is defanatly doing that. I swaer most days he hears NO about every 10 mintues. Then that wiggle man it kills you.
he is a clown with his toys ( Lady he thinks is one of these) He respects Dugan and doesn't try any thing wild with him in fact the only time hes submissive.
Going to try to get some pics later. Thanks again Lute I love my baby.

sammy101
03-29-2006, 04:39 PM
I'm glad Tyson is doing well! :) Cant wait for pictures

captain
03-29-2006, 05:01 PM
How gorgeous that he is settling in so nicely.

*drums fingers* - waiting for pics .....:D

lute
03-29-2006, 05:52 PM
awww! what a silly boy! good luck on getting Tyson to stay out of the grabage. if you get him to stop, let me know what you did! Gracie is a big garbage digger. :rolleyes: thanks Corinna for taking Tyson! i believe you two were ment to be together. :D

waiting for pics as well! i always keep all the pics in my photobucket account. i love seeing him in his forever home! :D

Pembroke_Corgi
03-29-2006, 05:57 PM
It's great that he's doing so well!! I've never had a boxer but all the ones I've known at the dog park are definately wigglers!! I'm looking forward to pictures of the cute little (big) guy. :)

Corinna
03-29-2006, 06:11 PM
going to try tonught for some pictures . he falls asleep on he couch and slides off with a huge thump shakes looks at me like why did you do that.
Lute the scar on his back is looking more like a burn could they have been that mean ? or maybe it was a cable or chain what was he tied out with do you remember?

lute
03-29-2006, 06:37 PM
Lute the scar on his back is looking more like a burn could they have been that mean ? or maybe it was a cable or chain what was he tied out with do you remember?
i honestly think it could be a burn. these people were terrible when it comes to taking care of him. he was tied out with a chain around his neck. it could very well be either. :( is any hair growing back at all?

Corinna
03-29-2006, 06:45 PM
around the edges some butI am still using a scar cream hoping it helps. still doesn't bother me to see it. actually makes me remember he's beenthough a rough time. His personality is truely amazing for what he's been through.

wolf_Q
03-29-2006, 07:02 PM
I'm glad to hear Tyson is fitting in well! He's so handsome!

lute
03-29-2006, 07:10 PM
around the edges some butI am still using a scar cream hoping it helps. still doesn't bother me to see it. actually makes me remember he's beenthough a rough time. His personality is truely amazing for what he's been through.
i'm glad atleast some fur is growing back. hopefully the scar cream will help some more. i thought he had a wonderful personality as well. he was sooo neglected. :(

chocolatepuppy
03-29-2006, 07:10 PM
Great to hear Tyson's doing well! :D

Jadapit
03-29-2006, 07:17 PM
He sounds like a fun, happy guy! I'm glad he is doing so well. :)

Corinna
03-29-2006, 10:20 PM
Here is one of ty and Dugsn . I'll try for some more tomorrow

K9karen
03-30-2006, 12:23 AM
I couldn't be happier! Worth the trip, huh?

Corinna
03-30-2006, 09:24 AM
MOst days yes just as any little kid he has his days. Day before yesterday it seems all he wanted to hear was me telling him NO. bad day

lv4dogs
03-30-2006, 09:38 AM
I'm glad to hear he's doing so well, thats just great. I am so happy for all of you. :)