PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Mia!!!

kb2yjx
03-29-2006, 03:36 AM
You have absolutely BEAUTIFUL eyes!!! Mia, you being such joy to the life of your parent, that must be your special mission!! And in return, you are much loved in your FOREVER home!!! Lucky girl! HAPPY COTD!!!

smokey the elder
03-29-2006, 07:02 AM
You are so contented looking, Mia! Enjoy your special day.

Bari_d
03-29-2006, 08:16 AM
Mia, it is delightful to "meet" you this morning...you are just lovely, and what a sweet purrrrrrsonality!!! Another happy cat - and a loving home! Don't you just love it!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride (http://www.cathappy)

Lori Jordan
03-29-2006, 08:21 AM
Congrats on being COTD

Felix
03-29-2006, 08:25 AM
Congrats on being COTD! :)

catmandu
03-29-2006, 09:22 AM
Mia has such a sweet Joyful Face,and is a True Treasure of a Cat.
Shes so Pretty and you can tell that Mia is a very Happy and warm Cat.
The Found Ctas and I wish you many many Years of Happiness and Love with Mighty Mia.
And they send Mia a Loving Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWW for Being Our New COTD!!!
We love Marvellous Mia.

Donnaj4962
03-29-2006, 09:36 AM
Mia.... Mama Mia! You are gorgeous! I love your tabby markings, and yet your underbelly is all white! My Tabitha is the same way!

It sounds like you have a wonderful life, and an equally great hooman to love you and cuddle with you!

Congratulations of COTD! Have a fun one!

blue girl
03-29-2006, 12:07 PM
MamaMia, what a pretty girl you are! I just love cuddly cats and can just imagine you sleeping with your head on the pillow--too cute! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

DrNiblik
03-29-2006, 12:51 PM
What a pretty girl you are, and don't you know it! ;) . The look on your face suggests that you do not wish to be disturbed! Have a wonderful time being COTD, pretty Mia!

Dan Holder
03-29-2006, 02:07 PM
She looks quite peaceful, dignified, and pretty. New Hampshire seems like an especially good place to have such a cuddly cat. Congratulations.

tatsxxx11
03-29-2006, 04:01 PM
Mama Mia, Mia!!!:) Oh, you beautiful girl! I was so in need of a smile today and presto, there you were! You truly are a blessing from above, precious one! I hope you and Lily, Thelma and Louise and your proud person are thoroughly enjoying your well earned day in the Pet Talk spotlight! Meeting you today as been the highlight of my day!:) Congratulations to gorgeous Mimi, Cat of the Day! Enjoy every love filled minute of your wonderful life:) Hugs and purrs to you from me and mine!:)

Jax
03-29-2006, 05:17 PM
Awww, what a huggable cute cat you are Mia! Your eyes say 'love me' and are so enchanting. I love your pretty tabby tuxedo coat. Congrats to PRETTY MIA!! :) :D :)

chocolatepuppy
03-29-2006, 08:08 PM
Mia, you're very pretty! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you're having a great day! :D

Caro
03-29-2006, 08:23 PM
She does know what the hell is going on....just by the look of her eyes.
In french we say " Elle en a vu d'autre." She's the man...the cat!
Long live to Mia.
Great picture!

Frostfrog
03-29-2006, 10:00 PM
I bet that sometimes when you wake up and see Mia lying there beside you, her head on the pillow and her body under the blankets, you just can't help yourself and so you lean over and give her a kiss.

That's okay. I've been known to kiss a cat now and then myself - on the forehead, of course, or right between the ears.