PDA

View Full Version : Funny "Bad Neighbor" Website...

NoahsMommy
04-25-2002, 01:42 PM
I got this link today in my email...it is the funniest story! Enjoy!!

http://www.knology.net/~carlos/redneck.htm

aly
04-25-2002, 02:24 PM
Hehe :D That was funny!!!

lynnestankard
04-25-2002, 04:12 PM
Oh my God - could you imagine living next door to this guy?
It's obvious all the looney's aren't locked up yet!!!!:D

Lynne

Presley
04-25-2002, 04:22 PM
oh my that is funny..

gini
04-25-2002, 04:43 PM
Sadly, I could really compete with this site. Would you like to hear about how my neighbor ON A WINDY DAY decided to spray stucco his wooden house. No preparation - no nothing - just get out there and spray! Yup - took about an hour. OOps, got some on the windows - oh well, it will wear off!

And - this is just one of many.

Everyone wants to know why I have 15 foot ficus growing front to back on that side of the property.

And what is nuts is the rest of the block is really lovely. My luck!

wolflady
04-25-2002, 04:59 PM
LOL LOL That was pretty amusing!:D The part about the late night parties reminded me of one of my family's old neighbors.
I tell ya, my family had the worst neighbors when we lived in Indiana. My family lived in this house next to these horrible people for 11 years! :eek: My dad finally got so sick of them that we ended up having a house built and we moved my senior year in high school to a nicer neighborhood far away from them!!
I don't know why these folks were so nasty! The guy was a Doctor (pretty much a crooked one) and the kids were just awful! I don't know why, but one of the girl's nicknames was 'boogie'. No Joke!! I don't know why she would admit that, so we fondly referred to her as 'boogar'. She was down right mean. She used to throw bricks over our fence at our dog for no reason. They used to egg our mailbox and trash our yard. They would also have these late night pool parties that disturbed my parents. I'll never forget when my mom called over there about 2am, and the mother answered their phone and asked..."OH! Is our music too loud?" DUH! :rolleyes:

anna_66
04-25-2002, 06:59 PM
OMG! Could you imagine having a neighbor like that?!! That would really suck! And to think, they actually sneek and take pictures! Whatever! I wouldn't want to be either one of them!!!!

NoahsMommy
04-25-2002, 07:26 PM
I know...I have to say, my favorite "story" was the herbs being grown in the child's pools!!! Too funny!! Wait, I liked the whole rain gutter waterfall/pond....hee hee :D

Anna, I think they were taking the pictures for the homeowner association...at least I hope so... :eek: :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-25-2002, 08:18 PM
OMG!!!!!
This guy must have been drunk every second he was awake!!!!!
Cool project ideas but a MORON working them.
LOL LOL made me laugh though.
This guy has a huge yard too, AND IN GEORGIA !!
Too bad we already bought our house or maybe I could save those people from JD8.

thelmalu99
04-27-2002, 11:58 PM
Noah's Mommy,
My belly is aching from laughing! Thank you for brightening my otherwise boring Saturday night! LOL!

LoudLou
04-28-2002, 09:35 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/smileys/rofl.gif Up here in the Pacific Northwest Neighbors like that are EVERYWHERE and a wonderful source of amusing entertainment for all.

Angels3
04-29-2002, 04:02 AM
Actually, I wouldn't particularly like to live next door to either of them. The 'redneck' neighbour seems to be sloppy & noisy but he seems to love his dog, in his fashion...& he's not abusive or aggressive to his neighbours.

I find it a bit spooky & underhand that the person is taking photos of his neighbour from a hidden position. But he does appear to be coping with the situation by laughing...& sharing the laughs. I love the statue on the mailbox & the flagpole that could trip up low-flying planes.
Marie