PDA

View Full Version : I've joined the Dyson club lol

cali
03-28-2006, 09:42 PM
yup, linins'n'things got the Dyson in with the reps for 2 days they bought what they thought was 3 weeks worth of Dysons, but apperntly the hype about it from TV and message boards drew in lots of intrest, they had to start handing out rainchecks the first day lol I came near the end of the second and bought the dyson animal floor model lol and I understand the hype! this thing actually cleaned my basement without wrecking, we have gone through at least 4 vacuumes trying to clean that basement(all the critters are down there, there was a nice mix of hair, hey dust, and bedding in the carpet) my mom commented that after using the vacuume the carpet looked as if it had been shampoo'd, then while I was at work she took it out to vacuume the van and I get home and my mom is suddenly going on and on and on about how great this thing is lol

christa
03-28-2006, 09:47 PM
Awesome! You're making me want one now!!!

jazzcat
03-28-2006, 10:13 PM
I LOVE mine. I've had it a month now and it makes me vacuum a lot more often. I typically use it every other day, sometimes every day. My husband is amazed because I usually loathe vacuuming and used to only do it once a week.

cali
03-29-2006, 01:23 PM
lol same here, I used to put off vaccuming till my mom demanded it be done, now I vaccum like you every other day to every day lol it was funny after I vaccumed my brother came downstairs this morning look at the livingroom and goes "did you guys shampoo the carpet?" he is the second person to ask if the carpet has been shampooed after I vacuume with the Dyson lol

lv4dogs
03-29-2006, 02:10 PM
Gah I am so jealous. I even have a decent working vacuum (knock on wood) and I'm still jealous. :p

king2005
03-29-2006, 02:27 PM
Anyone have pics of before & after ? or of the unit its self & aprox cost?

k9krazee
03-29-2006, 04:32 PM
My Aunt just bought one...It is amazing! My mom REALLY REALLY wants one, just can't quite afford it right now :(

krazyaboutkatz
03-30-2006, 01:12 AM
I've had mine for almost 4 months now and it's the best vacuum cleaner that I've ever owned.:) They're expensive but worth every penny.:) I have the latest animal ball one.

Chris J
04-01-2006, 04:46 PM
So did you get the free giveaway with your vacuum?