PDA

View Full Version : I've got a football player!

zoomer
03-28-2006, 08:24 PM
I took Georgia down to the school and there were 15-20 teenagers there playing football. Georgia was running off the leash and she decided to play :rolleyes: I called her but she wouldn't come, she saw that ball and charged! To my surprise, the boys actually wanted her to play! I sat on the swings and watched them throw the ball back and forth, Georgia on one team with some boys, and boys on the other (although they fighted over who got her on which team for a while :rolleyes: Fianlly they just found a solution and one team got her to play with them, although she didn't know the difference :rolleyes: ). She played for hours, she loved it. They asked me if they could trade the dog for the ball :rolleyes: (yeah right idiots). Finally she popped the ball and we went home so she could get a drink. I wish I would've taken pictures... just wanted to share :D

Vette
03-28-2006, 08:54 PM
That reminds me of a time when i was in school and a black lab came over by my friends and i.
but we didnt have a ball to play with her,, so we just tossed around a plastic bottle for her instead. LOL

poofy
03-28-2006, 08:56 PM
Yes takethe camera next time..sounds great... :)

zoomer
03-28-2006, 09:11 PM
It was a great time. I watched her romp around happily, I could've all day but she got worn out and I started feeling sorry for her, you know, not being able to stop playing :p I had to DRAG her away from the football!

dab_20
03-28-2006, 09:13 PM
Awww Georgia, sounds like you had a blast!

zoomer
04-08-2006, 01:22 PM
She did. She got soooooo tired though...

Zeb
04-08-2006, 01:52 PM
i'm impressed that the dog can play football. i wish gracie could play football.

zoomer
04-08-2006, 01:57 PM
Its not really something you can train, it's just natural to dogs, maybe Gracie just doesn't like footballs :p