PDA

View Full Version : Darling Destiny

orangemm
03-28-2006, 04:12 AM
Hello pretty Destiny! What a lovely sight you are, greeting me first thing in the morning with your beautiful fur and sweet face.

It WAS Destiny that brought you and your meowmie together that fateful summer day. You were so lucky that someone came along and took you home to your new furrever place!!

I don't think I could have resisted you, either. Your beauty and good manners make you a standout, that's for sure.

Congratulations on being our COTD today! Enjoy your special day and get lots of treats and scritches!

Barbiecat
03-28-2006, 06:14 AM
It was Destiny indeed that brought you two together. There's nothing like a loving cat to make your life complete. Enjoy many years together; take good care of each other! She's a beautiful cat!

Lori Jordan
03-28-2006, 07:17 AM
your a beautiful girl...Congrats on being COTD

kb2yjx
03-28-2006, 08:41 AM
Destiny, so cute and cuddly!!! You sound so sweet and no mention of " Tortitude!!!" HAPPY COTD!!!!

Catty1
03-28-2006, 09:01 AM
Yes, no Tortitude - you must have been loved gently and well from the beginning!

Happy COTD, Destiny - you were meant to be - at your furrever home!

hugs and scritches
Catty1

catmandu
03-28-2006, 09:25 AM
Destiny is such a Sweet Little Kitten with lots of Tortitude.
I have a Special Feeling about Tortoise Shells,since my Very First Cat Pouncer was a Tortie.
And Destiny is such a Great Cat , and I know that you are going to have many years of love and affection from her.
The Found Cats all send a Tortoise Shell MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW To Darling Dear Destiny COTD!!!

Beauty17
03-28-2006, 09:41 AM
I think that Destiny is probably the most beautiful tortoiseshell I have ever seen - and that is saying something, because we had a tortie when I was little, and my beloved one-time darling Myrtille was a dilute tortie. Your Destiny is truly striking and unusual - a real beauty - and I am glad I got to see the picture of such a beautiful cat.

blue girl
03-28-2006, 09:46 AM
Destiny, one look at your picture and I can understand why your mom just had to take you home with her! What a lucky girl you are for getting such a wonderful family!
Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Barbara
03-28-2006, 10:11 AM
Destiny your look seems to admonish me to come over and write something for you: you look like the purrsonification of tortietude, pretty girl :)

Donnaj4962
03-28-2006, 11:01 AM
Awwwwww. I just melted! destiny, you are a very pretty little tortie! I love your look in the picture! You pose so nicely!

I, too, have a tortie (Sasha) and you look as if you could be sisters! ;)

Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you enjoy your day!

Felicia's Mom
03-28-2006, 11:04 AM
Congrats Destiny for being COTD. :D

fairlady68
03-28-2006, 11:36 AM
Yes, little Destiny, I am glad you were at the fair that day...If you would have been at our fair, my Julie might have ended up with a little sister, as I would not have been able to resist you, either! That sweet gaze on my computer screen this morning is a real heart-stealer...If you'd stayed on the midway, the carnies probably would have made a fortune~! But I am very happy you ended up in your loving home instead.

Purrs and kisses from
MARTHA and Julie ("MEE-ow!")
The California Calico Princess

Cat's Meowm
03-28-2006, 01:04 PM
What a sweetie. Extra cyber-treat your way.

Frostfrog
03-28-2006, 02:22 PM
The Frostfrog comes to today's forum with a broken heart. The picture of the beautiful destiny brought a comforting smile to his face and freed more than one tear from his eyes. It is good that you stopped by the crate at the fair and I am not at all surprised that the precious little Precious Destiny so easily softened your mother's heart.

My sorrow is for a beautiful, sweet calico who, despite my efforts, be they wise or foolish - but certainly sincere, really had little to no chance at this life and so I had to bury her in a rock cairn in the southern Arizona desert. Perhaps, when I am able, I will write of her in the appropriate forum. I can't do it right now.

I met her on travels in Arizona and Utah on a trip that did, in fact, take me through Orem, where you and the precious Precious Destiny do reside. Although I did not know it then, it is nice to know now that, as I drove hurriedly down 1-15, somewhere in the surrounding maze of homes and buildings that now choke that beautiful part of the country there was a sweet cat by the name of Precious Destiny and she was healthy, and she was giving and receiving love.

I wish that it could be so for all.

Take good care of her.

Bari_d
03-28-2006, 03:24 PM
Ahh, as always, a difficult act to follow, Frostfrog, and I am so sorry for your tears...do share her story one day. Big Frostfrog/soft heart...

Sweet Destiny, you are just lovely. Torti girls always have such marvelous purrrrrrsonalities! We wish you well and congratulate you on being a most unique, sweetheart Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride (http://www.cathappy.com)

Dan Holder
03-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Very pretty little girl. Sounds like she really chanced into the perfect home. Congratulations.

Jax
03-28-2006, 04:04 PM
You are one cute little kitty Destiny!! You have such a pretty coat and adorable face. Congrats to CUTE DESTINY! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
03-28-2006, 04:33 PM
Greetings beautiful Destiny! Oh my, what a gorgeous girl you are! And that "look" could melt the hardest of hearts!!! And you're not only a heartmelter, you're a heart healer, as well:) Bless you baby girl for helping to heal your family's heart after the passing of their beloved pup! You were truly heaven sent and I have no doubt that it truly was destined that you come into their lives! I loved reading all about you, how very special you are:) Thanks to your Mom for sharing you with us! Your family is so lucky to have such a beautiful, gentle and loving furkid like you to cherish, always and forever!
Congratulations to you beautiful Destiny, our extra special and most deserving Cat of the Day!:) Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration!