PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone translate this...???

Felix
03-27-2006, 08:51 PM
Someone signed my guestbook in a different language today.I don't know the language,anyone able to translate?I would like to know what was said.

Here is what the person wrote...

Oi, adorei esta homepage do gato Felix, parabéns pra quem a criou! O Felix realmente é lindo! A página é muito bem feita! Eu também adoro gatos, tenho 28 gatos no meu apartamento, sendo a metade filhote! Um super beijo pro Felix! Danielle Sharon - Fortaleza/Ceará - Brasil http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/danisharon10/um_pouco_de_mim

Thanks.

Karen
03-27-2006, 08:53 PM
Oh, I love your homepage with Felix the cat!

But I only know French. That's not French, being as the person is from Brasil, it's probably Portuguese.

Here is the Portuguese-to-English translation from AltaVista's online translator, http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr with a few obvious edits (switching adjective placement, etc.)

Oi, I adored this homepage of the Felix cat, congratulations to whoever created it! Felix is really pretty! The page is very well made! I also adore cats, I have 28 cats in my apartment, being the half youngling! A super kiss for Felix! Danielle Sharon - Fortaleza/Ceará - Brazil

Felix
03-28-2006, 08:09 AM
Oh, I love your homepage with Felix the cat!
Thanks so much! :)

But I only know French. That's not French, being as the person is from Brasil, it's probably Portuguese.
oh my goodness,im so embarressed :o Thanks for correcting it Karen.I must go edit my post.Easy to tell I know no other language other than english.I will also try to translate with the link you provided,if I find out I will post,but dont hold your breath :p ;) :D

Thanks for all your help :)

Felix
03-28-2006, 08:16 AM
Wow! I finally know what was said.Here is the translation for those of you who are curious.

Oi, I adored this homepage of the Felix cat, congratulations pra who created it! The Felix really is pretty! The page very is well made! I also adore cats, I have 28 cats in my apartment, being the half youngling! A super kiss pro Felix! Danielle Sharon - Fortaleza/Ceará - Brazil

Nice person huh?Wow she has 28 cats,yet another animal lover in this world,got to LOVE it! :)

Thanks Karen for the awsome link,I will save that one to my favorites,for future referance. :D