PDA

View Full Version : Making Signature?

Mixeddogsrock
03-27-2006, 07:04 PM
I am confused on how to add a photo to my signature?

Karen
03-27-2006, 09:03 PM
See Phred's excellent tutorial here! (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=7406)

BOBS DAD
03-29-2006, 10:24 PM
Yes Karen,

I agree... this is a VERY good tutorial and an excellent explanation on the entire process. Very well constructed and obviously took a lot of time.

I used this post as a reference for creating my sig and other posted imagery. I also used Imagestation as my storage site as it was referenced in this example. Just a small footnote to the thread...

If you use a Macintosh, as do I - your steps are going to be a little different. AND if you are using a pre-OSX operating system, as am I - then it is going to be even a little trickier, but you should be able to figure it out.

I know that it was a lot of work for Phred, because I been thinking about posting an alternate procedure for my MAC friends, but I never seem to have enough time in a single setting to do it. TO DO IT - by that, I mean as well and concise as Phred did and have it actually be complete and helpful and not leave you with more questions than when you started.

Oh well, hopefully I can do sometime in the near future. In the meantime, if there are MAC users out there that need any help and would like to PM me, feel free.

Karen
03-29-2006, 10:27 PM
I am a Mac user as well - since they were first introduced, so I can also give out pointers to Mac folks, as Randi well knows!

Mixeddogsrock
04-05-2006, 02:55 PM
What Do you Know I ALSO am a Mac User (Ibook G3 900mhz 640mb 40gb 12.1") :)

Mixeddogsrock
04-05-2006, 02:58 PM
I Got it to Work!!!! Thanks Everyone for your help!!

BOBS DAD
04-05-2006, 03:17 PM
Very Cool... you figured it out. Great job and a great shot of your "BEST FRIEND"!!! :D :D :D

Suki Wingy
04-05-2006, 03:21 PM
I'm bored so I'm making you a graphic to use in your signature but you don't have to use it if you don't want.