PDA

View Full Version : Is noahsmommy Kelly ok.....??????

carole
03-26-2006, 05:13 PM
On noticing Kellys name mentioned on Jens favourite thread, i got to thinking I have not seen her online lately for some time, is she ok, she had such a tough time of things and i really miss her and hope she is all right, anyone know? would appreciate some feedback, thanks.

luvofallhorses
03-26-2006, 09:04 PM
I hope you are okay, Kelly! ((hugs))

Corinna
03-26-2006, 09:36 PM
I just checked her profile. no last date of posting thats strange.

slick
03-26-2006, 09:55 PM
I have not heard from Kelly but I know that she is living with her good friends (a couple) and she does not have internet access in her room. She has to use the husband's computer but because he is on it so often, she feels bad about asking him to use it. I've been meaning to call her but because of her health she is in bed really early and I can't seem to get the timing right. Maybe Gini can chime in here as I think she keeps in touch with her.

Karen
03-26-2006, 10:03 PM
Kelly last posted March 11, so just a couple weeks ago. Gini, if you call her, tell her we miss her and hope she's well!

moosmom
03-26-2006, 10:14 PM
I tried calling her last week. I got her voicemail and left her a message to call me and let me know she's okay. Never heard from her. I DO hope she's okay.

gini
03-26-2006, 11:31 PM
I try not to call Kelly too often, because after a while all of those "how are you" calls can wear you down. If I really get worried about her, I will call.

I know that she is in very close contact with her parents and does spend a lot of time with them, especially on weekends.

Yes, Slick, it is hard for her to post on Cici's husbands computer and she doesn't want to be a bother.

I do know that she has posted on Live Journal recently and she is very worried about a little kitty that Cici has adopted.

I am not 100% sure, but she was going to have some tests and also have a nerve block to see if that helped her pain. Let's all just pray that it does work and they can find a way to help her.

It just makes me cry that someone so young, so vibrant, so special, should have to go through so much.

I know that she would really appreciate a prayer or two from all of us. I wish that all of you could meet her and see for yourself exactly how wonderful Kelly is - what you read - is exactly who she is - a very loving, caring individual. The hospital is very lucky to have her - and all of the patients that she meets as well.

Daisy and Delilah
03-27-2006, 07:11 AM
After PM'ing her and getting no answer, I've really been concerned about her too. We love you Kelly and hope to hear from you soon sweetie!! :) I keep you in my prayers.

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-27-2006, 07:16 AM
{{{HUGS}}} Kelly... Hope you are doing well.. and we can hear from you soon!

shais_mom
03-27-2006, 07:32 AM
I talked to her over a week ago and she was doing pretty good.
I haven't talked to her yet again but will try to call her soon.