PDA

View Full Version : More cat nurses

icedtea
03-26-2006, 02:40 PM
I got a cold a coupleof days ago, and the past two nights, the kittens have sat on my bed and licked my forhead and slept right on top of me! It was like the could senseI was sick and were looking after me, and when I got up to use the bathroom Kansas followed me to see if i was ok. how sweet!

momcat
03-26-2006, 02:51 PM
It's amazing how our cats know when all is not right. About a month ago my Mom had another stroke, needless to say Soncat and I were pretty upset, worried, and scared. Groucho turned into the ultimate velcro kitty that week. He was constantly all over both of us purring and being very generous with snuggles and kitty kisses. One night he looked up at me and I said, "You know, don't you?" The sweet expression on his face answered the question very clearly.

G535
03-26-2006, 04:15 PM
My dog had to be put to sleep on Saturday morning and now the cat checks on me every few minutes, usually he sleeps for hours without bothering to see what I'm up to.

Laura's Babies
03-26-2006, 04:46 PM
I keep saying, they are a lot smarter than people think! I do know, when I am upset....Chester is a mother hen! He just sits and looks at me so sweet and does that pur cry thing like he is saying "I'll be OK Mommie, don't cry!".

carole
03-26-2006, 04:53 PM
icedtea i must have caught your cold too, yep my kitties are great lil nurses too, aren't they just the best, hope you feel better soon.

catmandu
03-26-2006, 06:39 PM
There Are Many Things That Our Cats Cannot Do For Us.
They Cannot Go Into Stores And But Us Things For Example.
But They Can Tell Us How Much They Love Us,and Show Us Thier Tender Side When We Are Not Feeling Well.
Thats Thier Greatest Gift And Why We Love Them So.