PDA

View Full Version : MooShoo has a new "love interest"...

moosmom
03-26-2006, 10:24 AM
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/deploss13/pillow.jpg

This here is Peggy. MooShoo has a "thang" for her. Last night I was watching tv and heard him making the weirdest noises. I looked down and sure enough, Moo was making biscuits, licking "Peggy" and whispering sweet nothings to her.

Yes, Moo IS neutered!! He needs to get a life!!

Miss Z
03-26-2006, 10:27 AM
LOL! Oh MooShoo, I'm sure she'd fall for your charm, who wouldn't?!:rolleyes: :p :D

Laura's Babies
03-26-2006, 10:27 AM
Maybe he is trying to talk her out of that lovely coat? :confused:

This is so funny! Is that a pillow? Something he can snuggle up with? Whatever it is, it has made him happy! :D

moosmom
03-26-2006, 10:55 AM
Yes Laura, it's a pillow. VERY soft.

jazzcat
03-26-2006, 10:56 AM
LOL, everytime I've seen those in the stores I always think that some kitty is bound to 'love' them. Guess we now know who. ;)

jackie
03-26-2006, 11:04 AM
Haha! Cats can be so silly.

I had a fake fur hood on my jacket, and whenever Oliver had the chance, he would snuggle up to it.

RedHedd
03-26-2006, 11:33 AM
LOL! Moo! Peggy is quite the looker! :D Is that one of those squish pillows?

Mishi is neutered too and has a "love interest" as well :rolleyes: My vet said sometimes this happens if they're neutered after having had <ahem> experience. :D

catmandu
03-26-2006, 12:33 PM
Thank God someone said that it was a pillow,I thought that it was acurled up Hedge Hog!

lvpets2002
04-13-2006, 04:50 PM
;) Well I would talk sweet nothings to it if I could curl my head on it too..

catmandu
04-13-2006, 06:44 PM
If Moo Shoo is interested BoBo like his looks and has arranged a Dinner at the House Of Blues in Disney Land So they can meet over Ribs.
Sound Cool?

moosmom
04-14-2006, 08:29 AM
MooShoo said that would be fabulous!!! Is 8 pm okay with Bobo?? Moo LOVES jazz.

Beauty17
04-14-2006, 08:39 AM
My long time loyal friend from high school just sent me a couple of packages as Easter surprises. Each one had lots of cat-related items in it, including a book on how to make gifts for your cat. Hmm. The second package arrived yesterday, and in it was a special pillow - which is why I am posting this musing message in this thread. The pillow is about 16" square and made of tabby-striped flannel. At one corner is attached a life-sized stuffed kitty head, in the round, and at the other top corner is attached a little curled tail. I have "introduced" the new pillow to Beauty, who gave it a slight, inquisitive head bump (but I don't think she was fooled into thinking she had a new friend), but I haven't had a chance to introduce it to Indigo yet. The pillow will "live" on my bed, where the cats like to hang out anyway. Oh - for the record - the new pillow has blue eyes. It occurs to me that I am going to have to name it. Give me a few days, folks.