PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Sarah

WarahGirl1995
03-25-2006, 04:18 PM
Hi, my name is Sarah. I have a 2 year old Chocolate Labrador named Rupert. Makayla posted pictures of him when she came to my house, since I don't have a camera those are probubly the only ones you will see. Anyway, I have loved dogs since... I was born :p I am not very familiar with the computer, so I don't write in very popular language ;) I don't write much either.

Rupert was a pound puppy. He was at the King County Shelter and we weren't expecting to get him, we were expecting to look at a whole other dog. But we didn't even end up looking at that dog. We say Rupert and fell in love with him! He was in the second cage to be put to sleep. They said they couldn't wait for him to be adopted. We took him home that day. He's very hipe and loves jumping on people :rolleyes:

That's me and my dog!!!!

Karen
03-25-2006, 04:31 PM
Aww! I wondered if Rupert was a purebred, only because his coat and color look a wee bit more Chesapeake Bay Retriever than pure Lab - maybe he's a Chocolate Lab/Chessie mix!

Welcome, in any case, to both yu AND Rupert. We've got lots of Retreiver-folks hereabouts!

Laura's Babies
03-25-2006, 06:15 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. I saw your thread when you posted that beautiful picture of Rupert asking someone to make you a siggy. He is MOST stunning! I sat and starred at him for a long time...never saw such a pretty dog as Rupert! He is AWESOME! Again Welcome aboard!

zoomer
03-25-2006, 06:17 PM
Hi Sarah, welcome to Pet Talk.

zoomer
03-25-2006, 06:17 PM
Aww! I wondered if Rupert was a purebred, only because his coat and color look a wee bit more Chesapeake Bay Retriever than pure Lab - maybe he's a Chocolate Lab/Chessie mix!

Welcome, in any case, to both yu AND Rupert. We've got lots of Retreiver-folks hereabouts!

That's what I thought too, a Chessie/Lab.

anna_66
03-31-2006, 02:31 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/WelcomeHello/HelloMouse.gif
I'm Anna, it's so nice to meet you:D
Your dog Rupert is beautiful. I look forward to hearing all about him.

lvpets2002
03-31-2006, 03:47 PM
:) Hi Sarah & Rupert Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy the talks & pictures.. Rupert you are adorable & so lucky for your mom to have got you when she did..

Daisy and Delilah
03-31-2006, 03:59 PM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk. My name is Terry and I have two Chihuahuas. My girl's names are Daisy and Delilah. We hope you enjoy it here. We think you will for sure :)

Oggyflute
04-01-2006, 01:47 AM
G'day Sarah, and welcome to Pet talk. :)