PDA

View Full Version : Fritz Flopped out

fritz03
03-25-2006, 12:25 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/flopped.jpg Fritz flopped out behind the small couch .Fritz is all tuckered out from his visit with his Aunties and he snoozing under the couch now.Fritz is really looking forward to their next visit which will be around Easter time.Fritz and I really miss hearing from some of you lately.Not many of you haven't been stopping by to check on him and his adventures,so I am hoping to seeing more from some of you in the future.

Daisy and Delilah
03-25-2006, 04:24 PM
Yippppeee!! I just get home and log on and there's our Fritz!! Look how cute you are in your picture. You're a little cutie pie, buddy. Hugs and kisses to you from us! :D

poofy
03-25-2006, 05:25 PM
Hey Fritz, glad you had a great vist..next time get more pictures..love you litle guy :)

elizabethann
03-25-2006, 06:16 PM
Fritz, you look exhausted! What did those Aunties do to you? Whatever it was, I'm sure you had a ball and I bet they did too!

K9soul
03-25-2006, 06:48 PM
Hi there Fritz! I'm sorry I haven't been around as much lately. Life is giving me a run for my money lately! But I sure am glad to see you and just like always you have put a big smile on my face. You sure were one tuckered out pupper weren't you? Hope you're having a wonderful day Fritz :). Kisses to you sweetie!

Vette
03-25-2006, 07:42 PM
:eek: Ive seen Kirby lay like that,, but only when hes looking for something
or trying to check out something under a couch/chair. LOL

your fuzbucket is just too cute!!

caseysmom
03-25-2006, 07:59 PM
Barry, I always enjoy fritz's stories and pictures I just don't always reply :D

sabies
03-25-2006, 08:01 PM
Fritz I hope you are comfortable :). Glad you had a great time with your Aunties.