PDA

View Full Version : Nothing I Can't Handle Anymore ..

sandragonfly
03-25-2006, 12:16 PM
:( I don't feel like going into
details now, there were 9,999 things to tell and just another disaster came.

I know I'm here, there, suffering for whatever god's bloody reason is but I am sick of crying - inside and out - I'd rather off sleep peacefully soon. I don't have to ask when will he finish with me, do I?

I am not going to know my heart anymore soon. :(

hugs please? :(

Catty1
03-25-2006, 12:22 PM
HUGS, HUGS, HUGS!

Talk when you are ready, hon!

Catty1

JenBKR
03-25-2006, 12:22 PM
((((hugs)))) oh sweetie, I am so sorry you are being tested yet again. I wil keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Corinna
03-25-2006, 12:24 PM
hug HUG HUG HUG HUG momma corinna

Karen
03-25-2006, 12:58 PM
Big hugs, have a good cup of hot chocolate, and then make the rounds of the ark, giving each one a skritch or a hug from me.

Lady's Human
03-25-2006, 01:11 PM
Gina,

Big hugs, please PM me or Jen.

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-25-2006, 03:18 PM
Dearest Gina, please don't give up :( . If you wanna talk, you may ALWAYS e-mail, or send PM's!
One thing is sure: ALL Pettalkers love you and want to help!!

http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20940%20hug.gif http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20940%20hug.gif http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20940%20hug.gif http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20940%20hug.gif http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20940%20hug.gif

CagneyDog
03-25-2006, 03:51 PM
Gina :( Please, please please pm me if you need to talk. I'm here for you and I'm so sorry that you are feeling this way.

{{{{BIG hugs}}}}

AbbyMom
03-25-2006, 03:54 PM
big {{{{hugs}}}} For Gina

Don't let it get you down. We're here for you and your ark.

Daisy and Delilah
03-25-2006, 04:29 PM
((((((HUGS)))))) Please PM me Gina if you want to talk :)

sirrahbed
03-25-2006, 04:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/hug2.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/grouphug2.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/smiliehug.gif

All the hugs in my folder, gina!!

poofy
03-25-2006, 05:37 PM
Im so sorry to hear youR having such a hard time..I hope things get better for you.. :(

joycenalex
03-25-2006, 08:01 PM
(((HUGS)))(((hugs)))

luvofallhorses
03-25-2006, 09:15 PM
(((hugs))) you are in my thoughts and prayers and please remember, we are ALWAYS here for you!!!

Kfamr
03-25-2006, 09:22 PM
:( I am sick of crying - inside and out - I'd rather off sleep peacefully soon.

hugs please? :(

I know exactly how you feel, Gina. I'm hoping things will get better for you, soon, and for me. {hugs}

.sarah
03-25-2006, 09:43 PM
Gina, I am so sorry that you feel this way. If you need to talk don't hesitate to PM me. Big hugs coming your way!

Felicia's Mom
03-25-2006, 10:06 PM
Big (HUGS) for GINA. :)

Ginger's Mom
03-25-2006, 10:11 PM
{{{HUGS}}} I am so sorry to hear that you are having a rough time. I hope things will get better for you soon.

Lady'sOtherHuman
03-25-2006, 11:20 PM
Gina,

Big hugs, please PM me or Jen.

Big hugs from me, Marylin, Axel and Lady too! PM me or LH. Please don't make LH activate his dragon. :) ;)

moosmom
03-26-2006, 10:27 AM
Gina,

Hang in there and know that we love and care about you!!! You can always call me. I'll PM you with my cellphone number.

(((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Donna

Corinna
03-26-2006, 10:31 AM
Just had a relay call from Gina not doing well If you all could send out prayers again . Possible food poisoning.

chocolatepuppy
03-26-2006, 01:26 PM
Oh Gina, why? You poor thing, never a break. :( I will keep you in my prayers.

Corinna
03-26-2006, 01:42 PM
Finally got her to get to Er waiting to hear from her.

Catty1
03-26-2006, 02:11 PM
More prayers for her!
Catty1

I copied these lyrics from a message board, and am dedicating them to Gina:

"Not Going Down"
Artist: Jo Dee Messina

I woke up today with a headache
More bills to pay than a corporation
Hey, when will it end
My mirror says I could use a break
An easy day, some appreciation
Hey how 'bout a friend
When days like these start to fall in on me
I gotta face my reflection and say...hey

Chorus:
Been burned by the fire
Been stuck under water
Strung up on a wire and still the world goes around
Been tossed like a free throw
Knocked out when the wind blows
Pull the curtain on the hurtin'
'Cause I'm not going down
(I'm not going down no no)

Inside of me is the only
Highway that leads to a true freedom
Holding out it's hand
I close my eyes and it's all right
The sun will shine on a new horizon
Just around the bend
Days like these bring out the strength in me
So I can face my reflection and say...

Chorus
Been burned by the fire
Been stuck under water
Strung up on a wire and still the world goes around
Been tossed like a free throw
Knocked out when the wind blows
Pull the curtain on the hurtin'
'Cause I'm not going down
(I'm not going down no no)

I still get dizzy and frantic, lonely and panicked
But next time I won't let it beat me, no
I can see clearly, I know who I am
And that's how I know I've begun living

Repeat chorus

sirrahbed
03-26-2006, 02:37 PM
More prayers for her!

I copied these lyrics from a message board, and am dedicating them to Gina:

"Not Going Down"

What terrific and encouraging lyrics!! Thank you for posting them, Catty1.
More (((HUGS)))) and prayers for gina.... PT can be a great place to reach for the support you need - so glad you asked.

CagneyDog
03-26-2006, 03:32 PM
You're in my prayers Gina
:(

{{{hugs}}}}

carole
03-26-2006, 04:02 PM
Oh Gina i am so sorry to hear things are not going too well for you, you have had more than anyones fair share of ups and downs, and it is time you had a break, i really feel for you and send you a giant hug and hope that all comes right, whatever it is, take care and positive vibes from aotearoa, remember we are all here for you anytime night or day.

Lady's Human
03-26-2006, 06:26 PM
Gina is on her way home from the ER, I'm sure she will appreciate all the support from PT.

Virtual community? Nah, just very widely distributed.

pnance
03-26-2006, 06:34 PM
Gina, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Get well soon. {{Hugs}}

DJFyrewolf36
03-26-2006, 07:49 PM
Hey, I know it seems like God is testing you (trust me I feel the same way) but the storm will pass!!

A big PLUR to you from all of us

Fyrewolf and the Zoo

sandragonfly
03-27-2006, 12:17 PM
thank you everyone. :(

just a day after I threadized this, got very painfully sick from food poisoning and luckily because they thought it was not just that - they found I have pre-cancer.

today I barely could go through classes now that my life changed. :(

gemini9961
03-27-2006, 12:24 PM
Oh Gina (((((Hugs))))). I am so sorry this is happening to you, my best wishes are with you and your Ark.

luvofallhorses
03-27-2006, 12:35 PM
(((Gina))) you are still in my thoughts and prayers.

lv4dogs
03-27-2006, 12:42 PM
major hugs to you sweetie. You know I'm only 25 minutes away, if you need anything just say the word.

king2005
03-27-2006, 12:46 PM
oh no Gina, I hope you get better soon!!!

Laura's Babies
03-27-2006, 01:01 PM
Didn't you have food posining before? :eek: You are not leaving food out all day before you eat it are you?

Pre-cancer, they found I had 5 pre cancerous polyps in November... They are not cancer YET... Once removed you will be fine!

CagneyDog
03-27-2006, 01:50 PM
Oh my god :( Gina :( I'm so sorry, Please Pm me if you need to.

My Peanuts
03-27-2006, 01:56 PM
Gina I'm so sorry you are still having tough times, but finding PRE-cancer cells is a blessing. Really it is. I hope you are feeling and getting better soon. ((((hugs)))) to you.

Karen
03-27-2006, 02:35 PM
Yup, pre-cancer is NOT cancer, and you can get it removed before it develops into cancer. Which is a huge relief, isn't it?

sirrahbed
03-27-2006, 03:20 PM
I imagine that "C" word is so scary to hear - even if it is "pre" which can be remedied.

(((HUGS)))) gina!!

carole
03-27-2006, 03:45 PM
Oh Gina i can imagine how scarey this has been for you, but yes it is good news that they found them before they turned into cancer, a blessing in disguise really, take care and i hope your health continues on a good path. HUGS.

Vela
03-27-2006, 03:48 PM
I have also had precancer and had it removed with no furhter problems so try not to stress over that, they can remove it and you'll be fine. Unless it's actually cancer, then it's not something to be overly worried about. I know it sounds scary but many many people have precancer and have it removed never to have issues ever again, so take heart and try not to worry too much. Good luck.

Donnaj4962
03-27-2006, 04:12 PM
I agree with everyone about the precancer. Please keep the Faith Gina. I know it seems that you are having more than your share of challenges lately! We are all praying for you.... all the hoomans as well as our furbabies!

Lots of prayers and warm wishes from me, Tabitha, and Sasha. :)

sandragonfly
03-27-2006, 04:31 PM
posted by karen
Which is a huge relief, isn't it?

if pre-cancer are removed then I can't have children. :(

animals and having my own children means more than almost anything to me, unconditional love to give. :(

My Peanuts
03-27-2006, 05:04 PM
posted by karen
Which is a huge relief, isn't it?

if pre-cancer are removed then I can't have children. :(

animals and having my own children means more than almost anything to me, unconditional love to give. :(

Is that what the doctor said? That's not always the case.

Vela
03-27-2006, 05:47 PM
Well not to be too personal, but if it was precancerous cells on a Pap smear then I know that LOTS of women go on to have children after having it removed. Friend of mine with high-grade precancer had it removed and she is due to have her second baby this week. Don't despair and give up yet until have talked to another doctor about your condition to get a second opinion. Things often sound worse than they end up being in the end and what some doctor may say is not fixable the way you want may actually be possible so try not to let it get you down until you know for sure that there is no other option. Staying positive will help your health too so try your best and make sure you get another opinion just to be sure.

sandragonfly
03-27-2006, 06:27 PM
posted by my peanuts
Is that what the doctor said? That's not always the case.

yes, that's my case.

vela, no - it wasn't by pap smear exam. I wish I could grab that encouragment. :(

Vela
03-27-2006, 07:23 PM
I'm sorry it seems so insurmountable. Do make sure to get another doctor's opinion though to make sure there are no other options available. Sometimes new technologies and ways of helping are found that not all doctors know about, and we will be praying for you that things can work out for the best.

Daisy and Delilah
03-27-2006, 08:03 PM
Please PM me Gina if you want to. I'm here for you sweetie. I hope everything will turn out to be ok. Is there anything I can do to help you?

Lizzie
03-27-2006, 09:20 PM
Gina - I'm sorry I didn't post anything before, I kept reading the thread and wondering what was going on. If a second opinion, and even a third can be a good idea, indicates that the pre-cancerous cells should be removed to save your life, then that is what you have to do. This is a massive blow, and I know that's an understatement, for someone who wants to bear their own children. I find it interesting that someone like you, who has adopted a large number of cats from a variety of sources and given them unconditional love, isn't more focused on raising children than on having your "own". I knew from my time as a nanny that loving children that are not of your body is not at all difficult, even loving them to the point where you would give up a great deal for them. I can't think of anyone more likely to give adopted children a stable and loving home than you. It's not the end of the world, but it is yet another challenge.

Keep posting and we'll keep supporting you.
Liz

sandragonfly
03-28-2006, 12:41 AM
I don't know how else to reply tonight.

my ark and I soon will be homeless - it's very unsafe here.

I don't know when we'll be back. :( just know we'll be okay.

thanks again everyuone.

Oggyflute
03-28-2006, 03:26 AM
Best thoughts and wishes to you Gina.
Carole and myself have had to make the adjustment in not being able to have children, but this may not be the case yet with yourself. Love can manifest itself in many ways, and your life will be full, you can trust me on that.

JenBKR
03-28-2006, 07:37 AM
(((hugs))) Gina, sounds like you are being tested by God time and time again, but remember, He doesn't bring you to anything that you can't get through. You are such a strong person and you'll get through this too.

lv4dogs
03-28-2006, 08:46 AM
Oh Gina dear, if you need anything please let me know. Do not hesitate to let me know, I'm only a hop, skip & a jump away.

I went through the same thing you are going through, and still am, precancerous cells and the such. My SIL did as well and they told her she wouldn't be able to have kids & she has one!!! There is hope, there is always hope.

{{{HUGS}}}

king2005
03-28-2006, 09:06 AM
My childhood friend had precancer & the Dr.'s said she'll never have children, there is no chance. Well when I introduced her to my friend, he knocked her up! Same with another friend I had. ok it was precancer, but he got a golfclub to the nads. He lost one & the other was damaged to the point of no return, but could still produce the hormones.. well he now has 4 kids!

If the precancer is on your overies & they have to be removed, you can always get a doner egg :) Then you can bare a child. If its worse then that, then there is still adoption. I know it wont be the same, but once they hand you the baby, u'll forget all about it & be in mother mode :)

I do wish you the very best Gina

Catty1
03-28-2006, 09:12 AM
Gina - as if you don't have to deal with enough right now...if it is the neighbours that are making the place unsafe, I would hope you have some recourse with the landlord. And the cops.

Also - where you go to school - put up notices on the bulletin board. You just never know!

Hugs and prayers!

Catty1

king2005
03-28-2006, 09:20 AM
Gina - as if you don't have to deal with enough right now...if it is the neighbours that are making the place unsafe, I would hope you have some recourse with the landlord. And the cops.

Also - where you go to school - put up notices on the bulletin board. You just never know!

Hugs and prayers!

Catty1

Also Basement apt. ROCK!! Many times they are large & will have everything you need in them! Mine is small (as you'll see in June), but its very comfy & pretty (its still being worked on when Im at work). Basement apt. aslo tend to be much cheaper!!

If I was to rent a 1 bedroom apt here in the city, it would cost me 800.00-1000.00 + utils & heat!! Where I am now, I get EVERYTHING for 700.00, including cable tv!! & I get to play with the pitty too!!

king2005
03-28-2006, 09:21 AM
Also Basement apt. ROCK!! Many times they are large & will have everything you need in them! Mine is small (as you'll see in June), but its very comfy & pretty (its still being worked on when Im at work). Basement apt. aslo tend to be much cheaper!!

If I was to rent a 1 bedroom apt here in the city, it would cost me 800.00-1000.00 + utils & heat!! Where I am now, I get EVERYTHING for 700.00, including cable tv!! & I get to play with the pitty too!!

so search your local newspaper, as they tend to have the best places!

emily_the_spoiled
03-28-2006, 12:51 PM
Gina, before making any decision please seek out a second opinion. I was also diagnosed with pre-cancerous cells when I was 29, I had surgery but it didn't remove all of them. The doctor told me that I should have a hysterecomy, but I did some research and found another option that he was willing to try. The technology has advanced quite a bit since that time, so please do not accept this as the only outcome. If you would like to talk feel free to PM me.

Cheryl

Anita Cholaine
03-28-2006, 01:46 PM
:( Gina, I'm so sorry for everything... I'm sure you will be strong and go through all this... Just be patient and you'll see how things turn out better ((((hugs)))) Please feel free to PM me if you want to...

My Peanuts
03-28-2006, 03:15 PM
I'm so sorry Gina. If you can't have kids you can always adopt. As far as I know I can have kids and I still plan on adopting. Take care of yourself and worry about the kids when the time comes.

k9krazee
03-28-2006, 03:40 PM
Oh Gina :( Giant ((((((((((HUGS))))))) to you !