PDA

View Full Version : Cat fell 80 feet!!!

king2005
03-25-2006, 11:09 AM
I was watching CNN & a cat climbed up an 80+ foot tree. it walked out onto a thin branch & the branch broke. The cat fell, for a few moments it looked like it was sky diving, as its legs were OUT to its sides. It hit a branch from another tree, causing it to flip about, but he was able to arch his back, hit the ground on all 4 paws, bounced, it scrambled onto all for paws again & ran off.. One of the rescue guys looked like he was gonna try to grab it after it hit the ground, but that cat was WAY too fast for him.

davidpizzica
03-25-2006, 11:16 AM
King2005, I also saw that on CNN. He was stuck in the tree for a long while and when they tried to get him down, he fell the 80 ft. He ran away, but I believe that they found him and he was okay!

king2005
03-25-2006, 11:22 AM
I missed the first bit.. they just kept showint the branch break , him falling & running off.. I'm glad that he really is ok :)

JenBKR
03-25-2006, 11:29 AM
Oh yeah I saw that! in fact, David, I think that happened near us, didn't it? Somewhere near Pittsburgh? Anyway, I watched the video when they played it in slow motion on the news, and it was an amazing video, really scary for a while but then you find out the cat is ok and WHEW what a sigh of relief!