PDA

View Full Version : Fritz having fun

fritz03
03-25-2006, 06:05 AM
Fritz is having fun with the Aunties again.He greeted them by giving them big kisses and then going for a walks of which he had several.met a lady and her kids,the one kid snuck up on him and suprised him and Fritz growled at him. They brought new food for him to try,Pedigree Meaty Mixers that have Beef chunks with gravy which I am sure he will enjoy immensely.he even had 3 rides in our truck yesterday and between that and the walks that tired him out and he snoozed a lot later.He curled up beside Aunt Bev on the couch,was warm and ddin't want to move,but he did and under the couch he went.Fritz stayed there for a few minutes,got out and back with Auntiee Bev and he was thirsty ,so Auntie irene got him a bowl of water and held it to him while he sat next to Auntn Bev and drank it.Fritz watched us go from the front window when we went to supper,was there when we got back and went to teh back where Auntie Irene gave him some treats.This morning,Dad thought Fritz would jump right throught the cage,couldn't get it open fast enough and up he went to greet them in the bedroom.I even got a couple of kisses out of him this morning while he was relaxing next to Aunt Bev.They will probably in an hour or so and hopefully this time he will not get mad at them for leaving by peeing in the h :D ouse.

Daisy and Delilah
03-25-2006, 04:27 PM
Fritz just loves his Aunties! We love hearing about your visits! You just get so excited to see them, you can hardly contain yourself. We hope you had the best visit ever and you didn't show your disappointment by leaving an unwanted surprise for Barry ;) Have a great night you guys!! :D :) :D

poofy
03-25-2006, 05:23 PM
Have a good time Fritz.. :)

elizabethann
03-25-2006, 06:18 PM
I can just see Fritz growling at the kid that snuck up on him. Funny!

:D

K9soul
03-25-2006, 06:47 PM
What a big day huh Fritz? Tell that kid it's rude to sneak up like that! You sure are loved and admired by so many Fritz. A little king indeed! I'd love to receive Fritz kisses! :)