PDA

View Full Version : Someone has a purrthday coming up

momcat
03-24-2006, 08:19 PM
This coming Tuesday, March 28, my sweetie Groucho will be 5 years old! I still see some kitten in him when he plays, runs through the house, and does all the cute things kitties do. The happiness Groucho brings us is beyond measure, at times I wonder if he knows how much he's loved.

Felix
03-25-2006, 07:35 AM
Happy Early Purrthday Groucho :) Maybe meowmie can post some celebration pictures :p

Laura's Babies
03-25-2006, 08:38 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GROUCHO!

May you get more love and treats on your day than you can handle!

catmandu
03-25-2006, 09:41 AM
Hooray For Groucho
And Many Happy Returns On You Reaching That Milestone.
Happy Purrthday To You!!!

jazzcat
03-26-2006, 11:23 AM
Happy early Birthday Groucho!!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-26-2006, 11:37 AM
I just told Inka! She promises to post an extra sweet picture of her for Groucho :)

momcat
03-30-2006, 08:59 PM
Hi everyone! I want to thank all of you very much for sending me such nice happy purrthday messages, that was so nice of you. I had a great day with a really big surprise, Soncat arranged for me to go to Belgium and have a special purrthday breakfast with my darling Inka!!! I also got some great new toys... even a cheese chaser and a nice bed where all my new toys sleep. Meowmie did figure out how to use her new flashy box and took some pictures. Now all she has to do is figure out how to get them on the computer disc from the memory card then on Imagestation so you can see them too. Knowing what a techno moron Meowmie is, it might take a while. Again, thank you, all of you for making my special day even more special!!!

Love,
Groucho

dukedogsmom
03-30-2006, 09:08 PM
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a great birthday. Would love to see a pic or two.

rg_girlca
03-30-2006, 09:12 PM
Oh Groucho, I am so, so sorry that I missed your Purrthday.

HAPPY BELATED PURRTHDAY SWEETIE.

Wow, how great that you were able to go to Belgium to have breakfast with your sweetheart Inka. I'm glad you had a special day and got spoiled.

Looking forward to seeing those pictures of you. :)

krazyaboutkatz
03-31-2006, 12:39 AM
HAPPY BELATED 5th BIRTHDAY GROUCHO!!! I hope you had a great day.:)

Killearn Kitties
03-31-2006, 03:38 AM
What a wonderful birthday you had, Groucho! A trip to Belgium and toys! It doesn't get much better than that! Looking forward to those pictures, sweetie!

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-31-2006, 03:50 AM
Oops, here is your promised pic from Inka!!
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/grouchopic.jpg