PDA

View Full Version : Look what I found.

rg_girlca
03-24-2006, 06:45 PM
I was at the Pharmacy the other day and decided to browse through one of their $1.00 bins. Look what I came across.

http://prettykatie.zoto.com/img/45/d3c212f2c1eaaf9a67cb06002fa34024-.jpg

Isn't it adorable. :)

I know it's a little picture frame meant for a little girl, but I just couldn't resist getting it for MY baby girl Katie. I love the little pussy cat on it. As soon as I got home with it, I picked out a picture of her to put in it. It is on my computer desk. It's the first time, in a long time, that I have looked at her pictures. It's been almost 6 months since that dreadful day that I had to put her to rest and I still miss her so darn much. I went through a very rough time after her passing, but I am starting to heal, slow but surely.

catmandu
03-24-2006, 06:53 PM
Theres nothing that I like more than going through the Dollar Bins and coming up with a wonderful Bargain.
I would put my Picture of The Princess in that frame as she is truly My Baby too.
Katie looks so good in that frame.

kimlovescats
03-24-2006, 07:13 PM
Oh Lorraine, that is just precious! I know how much you miss your Katie ... I recently was given a new photo frame, which I immediately placed my Tucker's picture in. I still cry my eyes out over him too!

(((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))
Kim

momcat
03-24-2006, 07:20 PM
Wow!! That is really nice, Lorraine. Simply perfect for your picture of beautiful Katie.

Laura's Babies
03-24-2006, 07:23 PM
WHAT A DEAL!!! That is adoreable! I am glad your healing has gone far enough that you can put her picture on your desk now. I am like you, at first, it just hurts to bad to look at the pictures.

rg_girlca
03-24-2006, 11:14 PM
Thanks everyone and for your hugs Kim. :)

When I first started going through Katie's pictures, the tears were just falling down my face as it has been quite some time since I have been able to look at them again. Maybe seeing this little frame was a sign that it was time.
But tonight, sitting here and looking at my sweet Katie, Katie Pretty Lady's picture, in that precious little frame, has warmed my heart, as I feel she is close to me now.

You are so well loved baby girl and will never be forgotten.

icedtea
03-24-2006, 11:53 PM
im a bargain hunter too. wat a grt way 2remeber your baby boo.

orangemm
03-25-2006, 04:46 AM
You know, they say that timing is everything and that time heals all wounds. In this case, it is absolutely true. I know it was meant for you to find that sweet frame and put Katie's picture in it.

I know she is at the RB smiling down at you.

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-25-2006, 04:48 AM
How precious! That frame is perfect for your Katie!!

Killearn Kitties
03-25-2006, 05:16 AM
That's is a beautiful photo of Katie, and just perfect for the frame. I'm glad her picture is on your desk. She will never leave you in spirit.
More hugs to you.

catnapper
03-25-2006, 06:08 AM
What a beautiful find! Very sweet and touching!

Felix
03-25-2006, 07:16 AM
Wow! what a great find!I always love a good bargain :)

Donnaj4962
03-25-2006, 09:47 PM
That is a beautiful frame.... and made even more beautiful with yout Katie's picture in it!

I have serious LES as I think about how you musthave felt when you found the frame! It was meant to be! I am glad you are healing over your loss.

Felicia's Mom
03-25-2006, 09:58 PM
That is the perfect frame for Katie's picture. :)

Soapets
03-25-2006, 10:05 PM
It was no mistake that you found that frame when you did. It is absolutely PERFECT for your dear, sweet Katie's picture, and I am so happy you found it and have it sitting up where you can look at it every day. That frame was made for exactly that purpose! What a treasure, once it was made complete with your precious little girl's picture in it! :)

Deb

rosethecopycat
03-25-2006, 10:43 PM
It was meant for her. :)

jazzcat
03-26-2006, 11:18 AM
That is very pretty and perfect for your special little girl.

(((HUGS)))