PDA

View Full Version : If you know a thing or two about horses....

Miss Z
03-24-2006, 02:48 PM
...then this'll make sense to you!...

On the first day of creation, God created the Horse.

On the second day, God created man to serve the Horse.

On the third day, god created all the animals of the earth to spook the Horse when Man was upon his back.

On the fourth day, God created an honest day's work so that Man could labour to pay for keeping the Horse.

On the fifth day, God created the grasses in the field so that the Horse could eat and Man could toil and clean up after the Horse.

On the sixth day, God created Veterinary Science to keep the Horse healthy and Man broke.

And finally on the seventh day, God rested and said, "This is Good. This will teach Man humility, it will tire him out and keep him striving ever forward to meet the needs of the Horse."

LOL, hope you enjoyed!:D :D :D

buttercup132
03-24-2006, 03:34 PM
LOL so true!!

Toby's my baby
03-24-2006, 03:39 PM
Lol, thanks for sharing! SO SO true. . .:rolleyes: :p THIS is why we all love our horses so much ;) :p

Miss Z
03-24-2006, 03:48 PM
THIS is why we all love our horses so much ;) :p

Yes, that's right! After having to deal with all that and still love them, we all must be mad!:p :)

chrissycat21
03-24-2006, 04:42 PM
LOL That is totally true! :D

lute
03-24-2006, 04:47 PM
hahaha! too funny! :D

flamepony12
03-24-2006, 10:21 PM
cuuuute! hahaha. and VERY true! :D

On the third day, god created all the animals of the earth to spook the Horse when Man was upon his back.

This one's my favorite, I can DEFINITELY relate. ~_~ lmao.

Miss Z
03-25-2006, 05:29 AM
I can relate to this one, it's probably the biggest reason why my parents won't let me have a horse of my own....

On the sixth day, God created Veterinary Science to keep the Horse healthy and Man broke.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: