PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm in love!

zoomer
03-24-2006, 09:59 AM
Tex!
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=5947656

Notes: : Tex is a small sized Manchester Terrier - about 10 lbs. He is about 1 year old, healthy and very playful. He was rescued from local shelter and was very young when found. Tex is neutered and current on shots. He loves people and children - comes to meet you with a wagging tail - loves being petted and talked to. He is fine with other dogs, too. Because of his energy he would probably do best with a fenced yard. He has been a joy to foster and we have grown to love him. He is on heartworm preventative. His adoption fee is $250.00

If only we could have four dogs :) My parents would never let me get another dog and never the less go all the way to Texas for one, I just fell in love with this little guy and wanted to share :D

Riptide
03-24-2006, 10:37 AM
awww, hes adorable! good luck in getting him ^^ My parents are the same way. No more doggies for me, lol

zoomer
03-24-2006, 10:38 AM
I think my dad would, but my mom... no chances :p

lute
03-24-2006, 04:42 PM
awww. what a cutie! i hope he gets adopted soon. there are soooo many dogs on petfinder i would love to adopt! i'm at my permanent dog limit right now. only having one rescue right now my home seems so empty.