PDA

View Full Version : Had to share :)

beeniesmom
03-24-2006, 08:47 AM
On my way to work this morning, I saw that someone in my neighborhood was having a yard sale. I always stop because I like to get my babies stuffed animals. I always check them to make sure they are of solid construction etc etc...

Anyway, of all the stuffies, she only had 1 that looked like it would do. It was a round dog with paws poking out. I paid a quarter for it and was on my way.

I get in the car and throw it on the passenger side seat, thinking I'd give it to them after work this afternoon.

The dogs are in the back seat snoozing on the way to work. Yes, they are both with me today.

While I'm driving all of a sudden this doggie toy starts to bark and sing and make funny noises. I jump out of my skin! I wasn't expecting the thing to be animated! hehhe

At the same time Frankie starts howling in the back seat and Beenie starts barking. Oh man, it was so funny. I just was cracking up the whole drive to work. People were looking at me like I was nuts.... laughing by myself at the stop light....

Just thought I'd share.

lv4dogs
03-24-2006, 09:19 AM
LOL, thats too funny. :D

Lobodeb
03-24-2006, 09:22 AM
Great story telling, Carmen!

I could almost hear Beenie howling and doing that cute little head tilt thing.

Nothing like Beens and Franks for breakfast. Yummy! :p

Ginger's Mom
03-24-2006, 10:03 AM
LOL :D That little guy surprised all three of you. :D

Daisy and Delilah
03-24-2006, 10:12 AM
I would have been laughing so hard at those two, I'd be going off the road. I got Delilah an animated puppet at Joann's fabrics. It's so funny to watch her with it. Daisy has no interest in it at all. Thanks for the great story Carmen :D

beeniesmom
03-24-2006, 10:15 AM
I'm lucky I didn't drive off the road.
I have no idea where the switch is.
I must have hit a bump or something to get it going.
I'll take pictures when I give it them later.

lizbud
03-24-2006, 10:43 AM
That's so funny. Would have startled me too. :D

Pembroke_Corgi
03-24-2006, 11:57 AM
That's funny! Heehee, it must have looked funny to people in the cars next to you- 2 dogs howling and one crazy person laughing. :p

elizabethann
03-24-2006, 11:58 AM
LOL. That is sooo funny.

buttercup132
03-24-2006, 02:35 PM
Lol I think if I saw you doing that I'd have to laugh too:o

Oggyflute
03-24-2006, 07:58 PM
Now I know why Frankie can be somewhat wary of some stuffies. :D

poofy
03-24-2006, 08:15 PM
that is so funny, cant wait to see the picture.. :)