PDA

View Full Version : Naptime Fritz

fritz03
03-23-2006, 05:11 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/naptime1.jpg Fritz napping at the foot of mom and dad's bed.This is where he goes at night when he eventually goes after dad has gone to bed.Last night,all he did was bark at people going by,so i got him down with a raisin bun,didn't get it though.His date with the groomer was today,not yesterday as mom had a church luncheon to go to.He looks really spiffy with a brand new scarf,couldn't wait to get in there,tugging on his leash,so mom had me go with her to get him.He had a couple of buddies there, a Golden Retriever getting a blowdry and a Black Lab in the tub ,waiting for a bath.Mom asked Fritz if he played with the cats,didn't answer mom as he had itchy hair around his eye and had to scratch.i got a couple of pictures of him when he got home ,ate his dinner and all he has done since is snooze and he is under the small couch doing that now,resting up for his big visit from his Aunties tomorrow.Larry is much better now,might have been exhaustion as a close friend of theirs died of cancer last week.I will tell you about his big day tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Daisy and Delilah
03-23-2006, 08:08 PM
Hi little Buddy!!! You're so cute Fritz!! Did you have fun at the groomer's? We bet you did. YAY!!! The Aunties are coming!! Yippppeeee!!! Have fun on your big day sweetie :D