PDA

View Full Version : Mug Shot! - UPDATE

Edwina's Secretary
03-22-2006, 03:06 PM
WANTED

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid202/p3f75c36f1919d9c0e73fbec037c874cf/efbf0469.jpg
Eduardo aka Eddie
Gray and white with tan touches
innocent looking green eyes
slightly overweight
no tattoos

Wanted for attempted murder of a pretty little black and yellow bird.

Armed (clawed anyway) and dangerous!!!

Felix
03-22-2006, 03:08 PM
LMBO...too cute! :D

orangemm
03-22-2006, 03:09 PM
Eddie? YOU? An outlaw???

Hard to believe!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-22-2006, 03:10 PM
Naw-tee Eddie!!! Didn't Shirley, the turtle and the various chipmunks teach you anything about being friends? How rude to kill your visitors!

Oh, sorry, went back and read again. I see it's only "attempted" murder that you're wanted for. Good thing meowmy was there to save your friend's butt!

Donnaj4962
03-22-2006, 03:26 PM
His face looks innocent to me. Eddie... I think you are being framed. :rolleyes:

You need a good attorney! Don't talk until you have spoken to an attorney!

By the way, how is the little winged friend?

Laura's Babies
03-22-2006, 03:41 PM
Eddie, you look beautiful, even on a wanted poster! You shouldn't play so "rough" with your feathered friends, see humans misunderstand that rough housing stuff... :rolleyes:

sasvermont
03-22-2006, 03:43 PM
There go you outside privledges! :rolleyes:

Killearn Kitties
03-22-2006, 03:53 PM
Our Eddie? Wanted by the Law? There must be some mistake.

Where is Groucho the kitty lawyer? He will soon clear up this misunderstanding for you Eddie. I have no doubt that Edwina will vouch for your good character!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-22-2006, 04:23 PM
I'm sure you were framed!!!! :eek:

I agree you should seek legal advice asap!!!

Prairie Purrs
03-22-2006, 05:02 PM
I'm sure it was either self-defense or impaired capacity due to catnip. :D

lbaker
03-22-2006, 05:16 PM
MWI - Mischief While Impaired. I believe that's simply a misdemeanor under California law, especially for a first offense :p

K & L
03-22-2006, 05:58 PM
Eddie I know you were just trying to bring a gift to your Master! :D

jenluckenbach
03-22-2006, 07:42 PM
Eddie, I just can't believe it! YOU?!?! You are so innocent, I would bet on it. ;)

rg_girlca
03-22-2006, 10:04 PM
Where's that darn "DUCK ." ????? Someone just has to stop him once and for all from framing our PT felines.

Eddie, you have innocent written all over your face. :)

moosmom
03-22-2006, 10:21 PM
Gee Eddie, for someone who hasn't done anything, you sure have that STARTLED look on your face!! Hmmmm... I'll have to start checking the post office want ads.

kimlovescats
03-22-2006, 11:08 PM
Surely NOT!!!? :eek: That innocent face wouldn't harm a flea!!!! :D

gini
03-22-2006, 11:45 PM
I just could not believe my eyes when I saw Eddie's poster in the post office.

There he was with all of the other WANTED.

It truly is a PET TALK disgrace. :D

pnance
03-23-2006, 12:02 AM
Practice the innocent look....and keep repeating "I plead the fifth!!!" :rolleyes: ;)

Crazy-Cat-Lover
03-23-2006, 12:35 AM
How could an innocent face like that do something wrong?! What a cutie!

krazyaboutkatz
03-23-2006, 01:39 AM
Now Eddie wouldn't do something like this would he? Are you sure that he wasn't framed by Edwina?

Barbara
03-23-2006, 02:36 AM
You only wanted to protect the US from the bird flu, isn't it? ;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-23-2006, 02:55 AM
Aw Eddie dear, I don't believe for a single second that you would do a cruel thing like that!! You are being framed..... :eek:
Where is PT-patrol???

kb2yjx
03-23-2006, 03:57 AM
A terrible case of mistaken identity!!! Not OUR Eddie!!!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-23-2006, 06:05 AM
Well.. if he *IS* caught... I will do my civil duty to come over, cuddle and kiss him and squeeze all the nawteeness out of him! ;)

Pam
03-23-2006, 06:22 AM
Oh dear. Another California high profile case. Eddie needs a good lawyer. Too bad Johnnie Cochran isn't around to help you out of this one Eddie. :p

kilbarchancats
03-23-2006, 07:28 AM
If they could have you tried in Scotland, Eddie, there is always the chance that the jury will agree upon the 'third' verdict available in our Courts that is 'not proven', should your legal team fail to convince the jury absolutely of your innocence (although we believe you are 100%). Then upon walking free from court Max, Candy and Tom would be pleased to host a tuna and nip party for you! :D

lbaker
03-23-2006, 07:33 AM
EDDY! A tuna and nip party :eek: :D WOOOOHOOOO0 :D

elizabethann
03-23-2006, 07:42 AM
Eddie, feel free to use my kitty Maxie as an alibi. He'll cover for you! :D

Randi
03-23-2006, 09:10 AM
Eddie, it can’t be true ... can it. :confused: You, with the sweetest and most innocent face on earth. I think you were just trying to show your love and bring a present to your mom. :) So, I'd vote NOT GUILTY should it come to a court case! ;)

Hope the bird survived.

Lobodeb
03-23-2006, 09:35 AM
Eddie, you remind me of my nawtee Payton. So nawtee but innocent faces.

You're still a handsome cuss!

Edwina's Secretary
03-23-2006, 05:22 PM
When will I learn?????? I let Eddie go outside again today. He was being "good." I came in the house for something and shortly after....here came Eddie.

I did not think anything of it right away. And then he showed me................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

His dragon tail. Somewhere in the yard there is a lizard who is much shorter than he was an hour ago.

Have you ever tried to figure out how to put a Still moving lizard tail back outside?????????

Laura's Babies
03-23-2006, 05:35 PM
:eek: OH? You mean you didn't put him out there to clean the yard of the dreepy critters? (I bet you didn't tell him that was not why he was out there! :rolleyes: )

momoffuzzyfaces
03-23-2006, 05:57 PM
Sorry Eddie but that is just GROSS!!!

My yard kitties at the old house used to do that. Thankfully, they never brought them to me!!! :eek:

lizbud
03-23-2006, 06:04 PM
Have you ever tried to figure out how to put a Still moving lizard tail back outside?????????

Nope and I hope I never do.... :eek:

If you need a character witness Eddie, just give me a call. :D

kimlovescats
03-24-2006, 12:22 AM
OH MY GOSH! I've always heard that lizards regrow their tails, but do tails regrow their lizards!!!??? :eek: :confused:

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-24-2006, 06:30 AM
OH MY GOSH! I've always heard that lizards regrow their tails, but do tails regrow their lizards!!!??? :eek: :confused:

*lol*

ewwwww Eddie... what a *BOY* you are!!! playing with lizards!! :eek:

elizabethann
03-24-2006, 07:08 AM
When will I learn?????? I let Eddie go outside again today. He was being "good." I came in the house for something and shortly after....here came Eddie.

I did not think anything of it right away. And then he showed me................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

His dragon tail. Somewhere in the yard there is a lizard who is much shorter than he was an hour ago.

EEEWWWW!!! Gross! Eddie, a lizard??? Yuck! Now why don't you give your Mum a great big kiss with that lizard breath of yours? Heeheehee. :D

Lobodeb
03-24-2006, 08:23 AM
Awww, Eddie. The more I read about you, the more you sound like my nawtee Payton.

I have to agree with Laura's Babies that Eddie didn't know you didn't want him to help you clean up the yard! ;)

catmandu
03-24-2006, 09:03 AM
JJJ3 thinks that his Brother In Law Eddie is INNOCENT.
Eddie was just playing with that Bird,and checking out its Feathers.
Eddies INNOCENT,until Proven Guilty.

Randi
03-24-2006, 02:04 PM
Oh Eddie, first you're trying with a bird, and then you bring half a lizard, but your mom is not being very appreciative for your presents, is she! I'm eager to see what you bring next! ;) :D

I do hope the tail will grow back. :)

lbaker
03-24-2006, 02:17 PM
There was a story just yesterday in the news about a new fashion trend. It seems some designer is attaching tiny glass beads and glitter to live bugs (cockroches specifically) putting little chains on them and woman are "pinning them" onto their clothing. Maybe Eddie is trying to expand Edwina's accessory collection :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Barbara
03-24-2006, 02:39 PM
I do hope the tail will grow back. :)

IF there is a dragon left where the tail could grow :eek: :rolleyes:

Donnaj4962
03-24-2006, 02:51 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: Ewwwwwwwww..... Eddie! That is gross!

Some "presents" we hoomans can deal with, others we cannot! This is one that we cannot! Has the tailless dragon been seen? Do we know if he still exists? Or was the tail all that was left??? :rolleyes:

Eddie, if you need more protein in your diet, try standing at your food bowl and meowing continuously! This may work better that trying to catch your own food outdoors! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-24-2006, 03:55 PM
IF there is a dragon left where the tail could grow :eek: :rolleyes:
Eeewwwww......the thought of a still moving tail had me creeped out already, then you go and say maybe the rest of the lizard was actually in Eddie? :eek: Double Eeeeeewwwww!!!!

Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, when will you learn to play nice with your friends? :D

Lori Jordan
03-24-2006, 03:56 PM
Too funny

Edwina's Secretary
03-24-2006, 04:50 PM
Eddie, when will you learn to play nice with your friends? :D

Eddie says everything he knows about playing with friends.... he learned from Edwina..... :rolleyes: ;) :D

catmandu
03-24-2006, 06:09 PM
Our Dad has a Great Lawyer who works with Animal Welfare.
Mary Lou will get Eddie off!

momcat
03-24-2006, 07:08 PM
Hi Eddie, Groucho the lawyer here. I just now saw the wanted poster with your picture on it! It's good that you have not spoken to anyone yet. I will be happy to represent you pro bono if you would like me to. It is most important that you understand how serious your current situation is. First we need to know if there is a warrant out for your arrest and if so exactly what the charges are. Has Edwina spoken to the police or anyone else about this? If you want me to be your legal counsel, I need to know your side of the story immediately to plan your defense. If the police come, call me IMMEDIATELY! And above all else, do not discuss this with anyone, even Edwina, until we talk. Hope to hear from you very soon.

Your friend,
Groucho the lawyeer
Practice limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose

h
i Eff