PDA

View Full Version : My sisters Tattoo!!

king2005
03-22-2006, 01:59 PM
I finally got the image off the Digi Camera. I have to use the computer at work as my OS is too new, stupid XP Pro64 <-- Curse you!!

My sent it to my sister & shes freaking out & her friends all want one too hehe

I attached the image with a (c) on it, as Cristine is the only one with the rights to use it, as its a custom.

Its the body of a red eyed tree frog & the marking & colour of Poison Dart frogs. It'll be purple & blue. When she gets the tattoo inked, she'll take digi photos of it & I'll post them for all to see :)

I'm also gonna open a small business, in doing personal tattoos, ONLY (c) to 1 person (means no more then 1 person can have that art on them, unless they pay big $$ to reuse!).

heres that attachment, hope you like it :)

king2005
03-22-2006, 02:02 PM
When I was 14, I was offered a job as a tattoo artest, but something happened & I lost my contact *pouts* I was gonna make 80-100/basic drawing.

Now I'm 23 & single, so I'll have plenty of time to do things.

lv4dogs
03-22-2006, 02:16 PM
Wow, thats nice Jess. I take it you drew it? I bet it will look great when it's done, I can't wait for pics.

Now I know who to call to draw Nooks face for my next tattoo, or at least my next tattoo after I get all the paw prints done.

king2005
03-22-2006, 02:33 PM
I'll do my best to draw him :)
I'm a little rusty, I haven't drawn on a reg bases for nearly 6 years, so I'm a bit slow.

All I need are photos that you want it to look like & I'm good at mixing images.. The frog, his head wasn't turned.. I looked at an image with a frogs head turned so I can get the lines right & then I mixed the 2 into 1 :)

So just let me know cause a dog might take me 8hrs+ to do. & I'll have to figureout how to draw the fur without smudging it hehe

buttercup132
03-22-2006, 02:58 PM
Have you ever tattooed before? If not I suggest like working and getting trained first! lol. It's not something you can just do, you need to really learn. I suggest like getting a peice of pig and trying it on that first and see how it comes out.I saw them do that on Miami ink.

Anita Cholaine
03-22-2006, 03:11 PM
That's really nice! :D lol, I love Miami Ink, it's such a great show..

lv4dogs
03-22-2006, 03:41 PM
I'll do my best to draw him :)
I'm a little rusty, I haven't drawn on a reg bases for nearly 6 years, so I'm a bit slow.

All I need are photos that you want it to look like & I'm good at mixing images.. The frog, his head wasn't turned.. I looked at an image with a frogs head turned so I can get the lines right & then I mixed the 2 into 1 :)

So just let me know cause a dog might take me 8hrs+ to do. & I'll have to figureout how to draw the fur without smudging it hehe

Well he would be drawn in a tribal type manor so the fur shouldn't be that hard.