PDA

View Full Version : Boo.. Yes U R Handsome & Charm

LuLu the Queen
03-22-2006, 04:44 AM
I confess that I never look at the POTD.. but today I couldn't control my self. I just click at the link of POTD.. to see this Fluffy Boo..
he looks like a small chicken to ME..
so nice..
Take care & fly.. but don't fly away from you MuM..

Felix
03-22-2006, 07:56 AM
Congrats on being POTD! :)

Lori Jordan
03-22-2006, 09:22 AM
Congrats on being POTD!!!!!

blue girl
03-22-2006, 12:50 PM
Boo, what beautiful green and gold your feathers are! You are certainly a handsome boy! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

nonie
03-22-2006, 02:51 PM
You are just adorable! Such beautiful colors....love the wet look! Congrats on being POTD! :) I hope you are spoiled and given extra treats to share with Booger today. I do hope y'all work on the biting issues! ;) I can't get over how precious you are...your pictures keeps me grinning! May God bless both of you with good health and lots of birdy adventures. Take care little Boo!
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Jax
03-22-2006, 03:29 PM
What a darling and pretty little parrot you are BOO!! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
03-22-2006, 04:10 PM
Oh, MY!!! I'm in love!!! ♥♥♥

You couldn't be cutier if you tried!!!

What a big smile :D seeing your wonderful picture brought to my face today!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

tatsxxx11
03-22-2006, 05:48 PM
Oh Boo! I can't believe you are for real!:D How adorable! I thought for a moment there your Mom had dressed you in a costume!:D Keep the wet look, it's so YOU!;) But no flying away from your peeps, precious!:) TOO CUTE! Hope you're having a love and fun filled Pet of the Day celebration with the humans and Booger, adorable BOO!:) Congratulations!!!

chocolatepuppy
03-22-2006, 07:09 PM
Boo, you are so cute! Even all wet! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you're having a fun day! :D

karlyb
03-22-2006, 07:49 PM
Boo, you are just too cute! When I first saw your picture I thought you were a plush stuffed toy, but your mom said that you were taking a birdie bath. I hope you and your friend Booger had a great day as our POTD.

gini
03-22-2006, 11:03 PM
Boo, I have visited Pet of the Day several times today just to look at your picture once more......but I was too busy to post.

Now, I can take the time to sing your praises. HOW, I ask you, could you be so darn cute?

Sweet one, we both know that the biting thing has got to go......aside from that you are absolutely perfect!

Enjoy this and every day to the fullest - because you sure are magnificent.

Yes, it has been said before - the wet look is definitely YOU!