PDA

View Full Version : Katie And Tori Getting Rowdy! A video!

RobiLee
03-21-2006, 10:53 PM
Well, I caught the girls getting quite rowdy when they were outside this afternoon. They have been enjoying the cold and snowy weather and have spent most of the day out there. Its not the best quality but you can get some idea what its like around here when those two get going. I want to point out that all the noise is coming from Miss Tori herself. Its a husky thing;). Trust me that no one gets hurt. Its just play time for them. I hope you enjoy.

Rowdy Girls! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FczEe5XK-4)

Corinna
03-21-2006, 11:09 PM
sounds like a boxer and a female newfy I know.

chocolatepuppy
03-22-2006, 04:56 AM
He he that's cute, looks like they were having a great time! Lacey 'talks' a lot when she plays too. :)

Pam
03-22-2006, 05:28 AM
It looks like they had a great time! It seemed that after you asked Katie what she was doing is when Tori ran over. That happens here to when I talk to Bella. Ripley comes running. I think he and Tori are just a little bit nosey. :) Don't you love it when they play and their teeth clank against each others! :eek: :rolleyes: I'm sorry that you are still dealing with snow. It's been cold here but no snow. At least Katie and Tori have on their winter coats 24/7! :p

ChrisH
03-22-2006, 06:30 AM
:D :D They surely are enjoying themselves, well, Tori is the most I think. Thanks for sharing Robin.

anna_66
03-22-2006, 07:06 AM
Robin, now why can't she ever be vocal like that when she's here?! Ohhhh yeah I forgot....I have the mouthy husky :rolleyes: :D
Loved the video, and of course as you know so did Bon:D

lv4dogs
03-22-2006, 09:09 AM
How cute, looks like they had a great time!

RobiLee
03-22-2006, 09:55 AM
Glad you enjoyed it!

Anna, I'm always shocked at how she is so quiet at your house..lol...of course, you have that bossy husky of yours overseeing everything;)

Jadapit
03-22-2006, 10:05 AM
That was great! I love the sounds a Husky makes. :)

RobiLee
03-22-2006, 07:58 PM
That was great! I love the sounds a Husky makes. :)

Thanks! I love the sounds she makes also. Huskies sure can be vocal. She hardly ever barks but she likes to make some wierd noises. I love husky talk!

Katie is usually pretty quiet. Sometimes when she is super playful she will make low growling noises that would probably scare someone that didn't know her...lol. Whe she is frustrated with Tori's antics she will give her a few sharp barks.

luvofallhorses
03-22-2006, 08:06 PM
aww, it looks like they were having fun! :)

Husky_mom
03-22-2006, 08:17 PM
ok i dont know why but i cant see it :confused: i saw the husky talk one but this one just freezes :confused: .............anyway i can imagine what it was like being a husky owner myself........LOL such a funny thing.........others might think they are killing each other............but no they are just huskies at play LOL...........i wish i can see it at some point i LOVE your duet

cyber-sibes
03-22-2006, 09:46 PM
Don't you love that "bite my face" game? :rolleyes:
Wonderful video, they play so nicely together! I love husky talk , too! (Except that I'm always explaining to other dog owners at the dogpark that it's the way huskies play)

Ginger's Mom
03-22-2006, 09:58 PM
:) Cute video. I love your girls (especially Katie ;) ).