PDA

View Full Version : Sonsy!

Nomilynn
04-24-2002, 03:12 AM
is the sweetest thing! definatly not ugly in anyway! She looks like a mischeif maker! :D

lynnestankard
04-24-2002, 04:43 AM
Sonsy - you've stolen my heart!:) Your just a gorgeous furbaby and no wonder your Mummy loves you so much:)
You must bring so much love and laughter into her life. D'you know your SUCH a lucky kitty to find your forever home so quickly?
I'd love to give you a cuddle and play finger chase with you then watch you curl up for those very necessary kitten naps - oh bless.
I hope you'll be even more spoiled today as it's YOUR day - congratulations on being a beautiful Cat of the Day.
Perhaps your Mummy could show us more pictures of you as you grow into the beautiful furlady you will be?
Love and nose kisses from

Lynne

Vio&Juni
04-24-2002, 04:46 AM
You are one of the most interesting kitties I've ever seen!:)
Ask from your human friend some special treats today, you deserve it. You really are a SPECIAL KITTY!:D

Gail
04-24-2002, 05:29 AM
To Sonsy's mom, that was a close one. I was sitting at my desk, trying to get some work done, and I thought I would take a breather and visit the dog and cat of the day. After what you said about how you found her, and how she has wiggled her way into your life, I was nearly in tears. Animals - definately little people with fur. How we ever lived without them beats me. Enjoy her, and all she has to offer. I thinks animals tend to bring out the best in us. Have fun!!!:D

Barbara
04-24-2002, 06:52 AM
I must agree, she is one of the cutest kitties I've ever seen. I hope all your siblings have loving human parents now too, it's a wonder they survived under these circumstances.

purrley
04-24-2002, 06:56 AM
Sonsy you are a living doll and made me smile first thing this morning. What a beauty and thank goodness you've found a wonderful home. You deserve a beautiful life sweet baby and you also deserve this honor of the day. Have a wonderful one sweetness;)

Logan
04-24-2002, 07:02 AM
An adorable South Carolina girl!!! Sonsy, I think you are beautiful!! Nothing better than a unique looking kitten that will grow up to be a lovely princess! Sounds like you have the life of a princess, lucky girl that you are! Surrounded by love and laughter and all the toys you can play with!! Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day!!! :D

tuxluvr
04-24-2002, 09:33 AM
Where a living being is loved, beauty grows! Sonsy, you sassy little sweetheart! I love your "grin" :D

thelmalu99
04-24-2002, 09:47 AM
Sonsy, I read your story and just had to write you a little note.
I think you're beautiful and wonderful in every way, and I'm so happy that you found a very special human who could look past the sad state that you were in and see straight into your heart. Bless you, little one, and may you have many, many years of happiness and laughter with your human!

jackiesdaisy1935
04-24-2002, 09:56 AM
Sonsy, I can see why you are the cat of your human's life. What a beautiful, dear, sweet little girl you are. I just love your coloring and that photo is precious. Congratulations dear, sweet, Sonsy our Very Best Cat of the day. I'm sure your Mom will give you some extra special treats on your extra special day.
Jackie

JenyBryan
04-24-2002, 10:21 AM
Sonsy, you are a beautiful kitten. I can see your personality in that smile and those pretty eyes! Enjoy your Cat of the Day!! Your story touched my heart and I'm so glad you have a loving home and you never have to wander the roads again!! I think you are the cats meow!! :)

Rick, Jenny, Cuddles & Nicco

gini
04-24-2002, 10:23 AM
It is easy to see why your human could not resist you. One look at that adorable face and those sassy eyes tells us that you have the spirit of a giant and a gentle heart.

Your human deserves a lot of credit for taking you into her heart - but then you wiggled right in with your winning ways.

Please send us more pictures of Sonsy as she grows into a beautiful young cat.

Thank you for sharing Sonsy's story.

gwen021399
04-24-2002, 10:34 AM
Sonsy you are a cutie! Congrats on being COTD! Purrs and Leg rubs!:)

AmberLee
04-24-2002, 10:49 AM
Your grin! Your perky ears! Your brilliant eyes! I love you, honey girl. I'm so glad you have such a wonderful forever home. I wish you much play, and treats and happiness today and everyday, sweetheart.

Such a delight!

tatsxxx11
04-24-2002, 11:04 AM
Sweet Sonsy. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But how anyone could behold anything BUT beauty in you is beyond me! I think you are gorgeous! And that sweet, smiling, perky face; oh, you are precious beyond words! Yes, your mommy must have a huge, huge heart to hold inside of it all that lovlieness! What a wonderful story of rescue and abiding love! Congratulations to you dear, adorable, beautiful Sonsy, Cat of the Day! Please stick around and share with us all of those wonderful tales of kittenhood yet to come! Have a wonderful, glorious, treat filled day of celebration!!

lizbud
04-24-2002, 11:17 AM
BEAUTIFUL SONSY GIRL

What a beautifully written story of your rescue
from the hot dusty highway pavement into the
real life you were meant to live. Family to love
& cherish you and a whole wonderful life of
kitty adventures ahead of you. Congratulations
Beautiful Little One on being chosen as today's
CAT OF THE DAY !!! May you and your person share
a long happy healthy life together !!!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-24-2002, 11:40 AM
SONSY!
Ah, the wonderful memories you give me of 2 much loved cats I once had the honor of being companion to. You are what I call a HALLOWEEN cat. All beautiful black and orange. I can't imagine anyone thinking you are ugly. I'm so glad you captured your Mom's heart. Congratulations on being our beautiful Cat of the Day today.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-24-2002, 11:58 AM
What a sweet face you have Sonsy. And you look like you're a little talker too. :D You sure are a cutie and I can see why your mom finds you irresistable. I'm so glad her friend's friend's friend found you and your siblings. A highway is not a good place for a little kitties. We would love to see more pictures of you as you continue to grow.

I know you'll get extra special treats and attention today for being honored as COTD. Hugs and smoochies! :D

Setters4Us
04-24-2002, 01:55 PM
Oh, Sonsy is really pretty! But then, I guess I am prejudiced towards her as one of my almost seven-year-old cats looked just like her when she was a kitten! Her name is Ginger and she is so sweet that sometimes she is like having a sugar overdose! :) We rescued her and her sister when they were five weeks old. Their mother was an abandoned cat and she was letting them run in the street (we were afraid they would get flattened). So, we rescued them and took them to the vet's right away (poor things were full of fleas). They were both healthy, so we brought them into our rented house even though we weren't supposed to have pets! Today we have our own home and Ginger and her sister are our beloved pet cats along with our Gordon and Irish Setters.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-24-2002, 02:31 PM
Welcome Setters4us!

The way I get into Pet Talk is to click on COTD (in my favorites) then click on Pet Talk at the bottom. So I was coming back here to see what new posts there were, and I saw that little Sonsy again! I just can't get over that animated look on her face. That is the most adorable picture! I'm so glad she found her furever home and isn't out roaming the highways anymore. What a sweatheart! :D

K9karen
04-24-2002, 03:20 PM
Hi from a usual DOTD fanatic who just runs out of time to make her comments known, but I was so taken by Sonsy's heartwarming story, maybe most of all cause my dog had also stared at me all the way home, except for a quick nap! They just seem to know the love we have to give and return it, sometimes 10 fold. What an adorabe expression on Sonsy's face and a lovely Scottish lass name she has! May you both enjoy many, many more years of bliss together!

Bari_d
04-24-2002, 04:10 PM
Oh my, what a story, and what a precious little baby you are! I agree with Gini - I hope we'll see photos of you as you grow up...we hope you didn't use too many of your nine lives out there on that highway...we hope you have all nine to live totally loved in your new home. God bless you little one.

We all wish you a very playful, happy day as COTD! Congratulations...and hugs and snuggles, precious!

Bari and the Pride

luvdemabys
04-24-2002, 04:12 PM
PRECIOUS!

RainbowAndHobbesMom
04-24-2002, 04:33 PM
Ahhh! Sooooo cute!! I love that look on her face, like shes saying Whazzzzup? lol shes darling! Congrats on being COTD! :D

mylunalove
04-24-2002, 05:56 PM
Sonsy! Your story is a wonderful tail!
How lucky for you that someone found you and was willing to do what it took to secure a happy future for you and your siblings! It warms my heart to hear that other people are willing to help out orphaned creatures!
Congrats on being COTD! I hope you and your family are happy many many years to come!
Peace & harmony:D :p

rg_girlca
04-24-2002, 07:36 PM
Thank god a friend of a friend of a friend was in the right place at the right time to rescue you and your siblings. You are soooo adorable.
Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day you cutie patuti.Hope you get lots of special treats today.

Cynthia
04-24-2002, 07:40 PM
Hello, sweet Sonsy! Yours is a wonderful story. Your human is so special for rescuing you!! You both knew you were meant for each other, and we're glad that you've come to such a loving and happy home. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, and have lots of fun playing! And add me to the list of admirers who want to watch your progress as you grow!

Much love,
Cindy, Stump, and Emmett

gini
04-24-2002, 09:18 PM
Look Sonsy, at all of the posts in your honor.

Don't you think you made quite an impression on all of us? All of us have fallen in love with you.

maxx's mom
04-25-2002, 12:41 AM
What a beautiful kitty! Thank you so much for giving her a loving home:)

rbrowne222
01-11-2003, 03:31 PM
Hello to all who responded to Sonsy's beautiful picture. Your words have melted my already mushy heart! Thanks to all of you who loved and responded to my sweet baby's picture. :D

I've attached another picture of her on her Christmas present...a floor to ceiling cat tree! (no, it does not grow cats, LOL)

Sonsy does not seem to be a basic cat...she has some Spider Monkey in her, I believe!! She also has another side to her...she is very protective of me, her human person/mom. Email me if you want to hear my Christmas eve story about that...I won't subject you all to more bragging about my baby.

Thank you all for making Sonsy and me feel so good!!!!!!!!

Rosemary

Barbara
01-11-2003, 03:42 PM
Bragging is allowed here and Sonsy is a very special cat!
It's very nice that you out a recent picture of her. I sometimes am sad because I would like to know more about the Cats of the Day -and then they are only on one time. Come more often and tell us more:D
P.S. She's what I call a "telescope cat" -can stretch long and longer and even a little bit longer:)

rbrowne222
01-12-2003, 01:51 AM
Thank you!! Sonsy says thank you too!:)

smokey the elder
01-12-2003, 08:48 AM
What a TALL kitty!