PDA

View Full Version : Chain Gang

catnapper
03-21-2006, 03:35 PM
I had to wash the comfortor because it smelled like cat, dog, and feet :p Since my dryer refuses to dry the monster sized comforter, its been line drying in the basement for two days. I snagged the old comforter off the guest bed as a temp thing until the regular is dry (which at the rate its drying might be August :rolleyes: )

Anyway, I made the bed with the smaller temp comforter and lookie what happened as soon as I finished making the bed
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/chaingang.jpg

Is anyone going to point out that this has been on the spare bed for 6 months? Why is it so fascinating now?

Oh well, here's my little chain gang... can't you see I work them so hard!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/chaingang2.jpg

an amazing event occured this morning. Flutter FINALLY learned how ot get from the bed to the cedar chest where I keep the infamous cuddling basket! YAY FLUTTER! Of course I had ot take a photo of her first time in the basket (welll, at least her first time getting there on her own without meowmie's help)

I did it all by myself! (doesn't she look proud? I know I am!)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/1stBasket.jpg

Felix
03-21-2006, 03:56 PM
LOL ..too cute. :)

jenluckenbach
03-21-2006, 04:05 PM
Love the "line up"!! :D You can really see Abby's orange in that first photo.

And Flutter is SO cute, she still looks like a little kitten.

bluekat
03-21-2006, 04:08 PM
hahah so cute! :D

catmandu
03-21-2006, 04:14 PM
What a Great Line Up of Cats!!
If the Police were looking for Super Cute and Hnadsome Cats who were sneaking food,they would use those Cats in thier Police Line Up,except theyre too cute to be Guilty.

Prairie Purrs
03-21-2006, 04:56 PM
The "brown tabbies face one way, orange tabbies face the other way" rule is obviously in effect! :D

Laura's Babies
03-21-2006, 05:37 PM
That is the cutiest line up I have ever seen! I wish I could join them there.

Flutter does look rather proud of herself as she should be! GOOD going Flutter! You look all to sweet in the "cuddle" basket, I can't wait to see the cuddle pictures next(?).

Donnaj4962
03-22-2006, 08:53 AM
What adorable pictures! I love that they are all lined up there! And the picture of Flutter is so sweet! She has the most amazing look on her face... like "Go ahead Meowmie, take my picture! I am proud of myself, too, but now I would like to rest here!"

Cataholic
03-22-2006, 11:40 AM
How adorable! All lined up and no where to go.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-22-2006, 11:59 AM
:D :D Never a dull moment at the Catnapper house! :D

Way to go, Flutter!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-22-2006, 02:57 PM
What a lovely line-up!!

rg_girlca
03-22-2006, 09:20 PM
What an adorable chain gang. That is so typical of cats eh Kim. They don't bother with something for months, but put it somewhere else and they are all over it. Go figure. LOL!!!

FLutter Butter, I am sooooooo proud of you sweetie. You do look quite smug with yourself my dear. Good going. :)

Great pictures Kim. :D

kimlovescats
03-22-2006, 09:26 PM
Kitties! Just like kids ... have to be the first to try out something new! :D
Kiss that adorable little Flutter girl for me ... she's too sweet!!!

jazzcat
03-22-2006, 11:03 PM
What a cute picture.

I always thought Pouncer was a large cat but from that picture I can now tell he isn't so big. Of course I know comparing him to Harry and Allen isn't really fair - they are rather large hunks of kitty. It just looks like Abby is as big or bigger than Pouncer. I love how her orange heart on her head really stands out in the picture.

Flutter is adorable! Way to go girl.

elizabethann
03-23-2006, 07:45 AM
How cozy! What cutie pies!

ChrisH
03-24-2006, 07:15 AM
Aw, how adorable! :)