PDA

View Full Version : Uploading videos

lv4dogs
03-21-2006, 10:37 AM
I have a couple short videos of Kaige chasing the vacuum cleaner and was wondering how I go about uploading them. I have never done videos before and wasn't sure if I can upload them to my photobucket or zoto account? And how do I get them to show up on PT?

RobiLee
03-21-2006, 10:45 AM
Well, I just started doing this also and I went to youtube.com, because I saw that was what Anna used..lol. I figured it out on my own which means it was pretty easy to do;)

Ohhh, I should get a clip of Katie and the sweeper. She hates that thing..lol. Good idea, Sue!

tessa_s212
03-21-2006, 11:08 AM
first register at a video uploading site such as www.sharkle.com or www.zippyvideos.com Some people use putfile.com, but I have found that that site isn't very reliable.

Then you can upload your videos and share the links! :D

lv4dogs
03-21-2006, 12:21 PM
Well, I just started doing this also and I went to youtube.com, because I saw that was what Anna used..lol. I figured it out on my own which means it was pretty easy to do;)

Ohhh, I should get a clip of Katie and the sweeper. She hates that thing..lol. Good idea, Sue!

I don't think I'll have time today to upload the videos but hopefully in a day or two at the most. Anyways is youtube free?

Jessika
03-21-2006, 12:33 PM
Youtube is free and it is what I use when I want to upload videos :)

You could always upload them directly to PT but there are limitations and avis aren't allowed (which are the most popular format for videos taken with digital cameras). Youtube formats the video so the largest audience will be able to watch it!

To get them on here you can just copy the URL to the page with the video! :)

Randi
03-21-2006, 12:59 PM
Depending on what format the video is, you may just attach it directly to PT. Have a look at FAQ's and see if your format is accepted. :) I think it has to be under 2MB.