PDA

View Full Version : Ravishing Rosie!

tatsxxx11
03-21-2006, 08:13 AM
Good Morning sweetheart!:) This wheeker mom is especially thrilled to be the first to congratulate you today, Rosie! I'm mom to two wheekers and one is a beautiful girl named Rosie, just like you! But in the personality department, you're more like my girl Moon, feisty, sprited and wiggly!:D I'm so happy to hear you found your way back to your wonderful family Rosie, home to a family that will love you unconditionally, always and forever!:)

Congratulations to you beautiful Rosie, our extra special, most deserving, most precious piggie Pet of the Day! Enjoy your day of honor with your proud people and cagemates Shakira and Lorena, enjoying lots of floor time and chowing down on all of those yummy fruits and veggies:D And Shakira, Lorena...no "hogging!";) Cuddles, wheeks and purrrs to you sweet, sweet Rosie girl from me and my pigs, Rosie and Moon!:)

blue girl
03-21-2006, 10:19 AM
Oh, Rosie, what a face! I just want to kiss you! You are such a cutie, and so smart too. Its no wonder your mom wanted you back home with her. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Lori Jordan
03-21-2006, 12:18 PM
Congrats on being POTD

Jax
03-21-2006, 01:44 PM
What a darling piggy! Congrats to Pretty Rosie! :) :D :)

Killearn Kitties
03-21-2006, 02:04 PM
Sweet Rosie, you are the most beautiful piggy! I'm so glad that you found your way back to your wonderful home where you are happy. :D I hope you have a wonderful day today, as Pet of the Day. You'll have to share your treats with Shakira and Lorena, but that just sounds like every other day, doesn't it? Perhaps yu might enjoy a little ear rub?

Enjoy your day in the limelight, sweet Rosie! :D

Merry
03-21-2006, 02:51 PM
Rosie's Mommy here - I just wanted to say thanks for all your lovely comments, Rosie and I are thrilled that she's made Pet Of The Day. :D We'll be 'celebrating' with an extra serving of yummy bell peppers and a long playtime in her pen with Shaki and Lo while I get their cage nice and clean.

Again, thanks so much - this has sure made my day! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
03-21-2006, 03:48 PM
What a precious face!!! I think I'm in love!!! ♥♥♥

It was such a treat to see your wonderful picture today.

I'm glad to hear from your mommy that you are having a wonderful day and celebrating your big day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
:D

chocolatepuppy
03-21-2006, 03:54 PM
Aw Rosie, you're so cute! Congratulations on POTD! :D

Felix
03-21-2006, 04:29 PM
Congrats on POTD :D

nonie
03-21-2006, 11:44 PM
You are absolutely beautiful! :) What a great story...so nice that you are back home where you belong. Hope your day was filled with extra veggies and lots of love. You are just precious. May God bless you and your furry family with lots of happy adventures and good health. Take care, little one! :)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)