PDA

View Full Version : Proud To Anounce...

Bunnicula05
04-23-2002, 08:18 PM
that I got a 3rd place in discus medal for track to put on my letter jacket! First medal I've EVER gotten in my WHOLE life! I know this has nothing to do with animals, just thought I would share my excitement and shock with you!

Fuzzy317
04-23-2002, 08:20 PM
Congratulations ! I am sure your bunny wanted to be with you to got the medal, so it was kind of pet related. :D

Logan
04-23-2002, 09:02 PM
Good for you!!! Congratulations!!! :D

Look at it this way, when you're happy, your pets are happy!!! Sort of pet related....... :)

LoudLou
04-23-2002, 09:10 PM
Congratulations!! I am sure the Bunnies are PROUD! http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/bunny.gif

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-23-2002, 09:58 PM
BUNN GRADULATIONS :D :)

zippy-kat
04-23-2002, 11:28 PM
LOL Sara!!!

CongRATS to you Bunnicula!

Heather Wallace
04-24-2002, 04:34 AM
BUNNY wishes. Well done.

Gio
04-24-2002, 05:09 AM
Congratulations!!!:D

Daisylover
04-24-2002, 09:12 AM
Congratulations!!!! I still have my letter sweater from high school...every once in a while I take it out a "pet" it....so your announcement is perfectly appropriate for POTD!!! ;)

Bunnicula05
04-24-2002, 09:38 AM
Hehehe, LoudLou, how do you make a smiley with bunny ears on it? Did I tell you all what I threw in disc yesterday? Anyway, I threw my high of 64'3''. But I was really mad because my first throw was really good and I stepped over the white line and stratched, so they called a foul! Thanks again all of you, actually my friend Samantha was going to bring her bunny "Hershey" to the track meet and walk him with his new harness and lead. But her Mom wouldn't let her. I was mad at my Mom when I came home and my rabbits were still in their cage, UGH! So I slept out where I have their cage and let them run for the night. I was surprised because they didn't chew up anything they weren't supposed to! (Like the carpet...) They are beginning to be really friendly now. Grey comes over to me now and wants me to pet him, I'M REALLY EXCITED!

Daisylover
04-24-2002, 12:20 PM
Bunnicula, That's the great thing about bunnies...the more time you spend with them, the more interactive they will be with you. Eventually you'll find that they will be looking for you when you're out of the room and they will approach you for attention when you are in the room. As we know, bunnies are not like dogs and cats...they need to be treated with love and affection in order to realize there's this pretty nifty human that they can depend on and play with.

You've come a long way with the buns since you first started on POTD....you deserve a big CONGRATULATIONS for that too!!! :)

luckies4me
04-24-2002, 03:18 PM
I am so happy for you!!!:D

I remember when I was in the girl scouts in fifth grade. Hehe,(hey it was fun:p ) anyways.....I was in the girl scout olympics. I got first place in the 4 mile run. It's really not that far to run! Kids got energy remember. But I got first place and I was so happy. Then to top it off, out of like 5,000 girls I managed to place fouth overall. That's out of everyone. I wish I still had the trophie. It was little but cool. My spycho ex-boyfriend has it and won't give it back. But that's a whole nother story.

So congrats to you Bunnicula.;) I know your bunnys are proud of their momma.

And hey, you were thinking of your buns ....um, bunnys while you were there. I would say it's pet related.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yes, please tell us how those cute little bunny ears were made?:)

Bunnicula05
04-24-2002, 07:53 PM
4 miles! "That's really not that far..." you bet ur bottom dollar that's REALLY REALLY REALLY FAR! LOL. To me it is anyway, I can't even do one lap around the track. LOL, I run the straights and walk the curves. I used to be in scouts too, until like 4th grade!

luckies4me
04-24-2002, 08:51 PM
im me Bridgette if you are still here.