PDA

View Full Version : I think this is better

dab_20
03-20-2006, 04:28 PM
This video is longer and I think it's a little brighter. For some reason when I load it onto youtube it becomes darker then it originally was. Tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoBiRJRdOjA

Sam is so silly. He isn't independent like his little big sister. He always has to stay by me and sniff the camera. :rolleyes: What a silly Mamma's boy.

Vette
03-20-2006, 04:32 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW tooooo cute!!!

it is pretty dark though.
is VERY much darker then the orginal,, or just a little bit?

becasue i notice that my video quailty drops a little bit when i add it to YouTube but nothing really noticeable.
just a little bit more blurry then the orginals

dab_20
03-20-2006, 04:35 PM
Thanks! :)

Well... compare the video lighting to what normal lighting is. On the camera it looks just like it really is, it's the middle of day and it's sunny out with lots of windows. But when I load it onto the computer it gets a bit darker and when I load it onto youtube it gets even more darker.

Vette
03-20-2006, 04:39 PM
Herm... i wonder why that is.

hey do you have MSN or ICQ or AIM?
i could probably brighten it up somewhat. i think....LOL

i know i could at least add music to it. :D

dab_20
03-20-2006, 05:02 PM
I don't have instant messenger.. but I do have msn and yahoo email addy. That's be great if you could brighten it or put music on it!

Vette
03-20-2006, 05:17 PM
Okie,, since you dont have MSN messenger... youll up to upload it somewhere first for me. YouTube is evil and prevents people from downloading videos off it. *sigh* i found out the hard way....LOL

heres a place where you can upload it,, and then i can get it from ya from there.
http://www.yousendit.com/

when you get the conformation link page thing when its done,, make sure you CLICK the link that it provides.(ive bookmarked the wrong page like an idiot several times) :o and then paste the URL in here

dab_20
03-20-2006, 09:09 PM
soooo should i send it to your email addy... or what?