PDA

View Full Version : Rush & sheila

lute
03-20-2006, 03:33 PM
Rush and Sheila are two Austrailian Cattle Dog/Border Collie mix dogs. they are littermates and SWEET as can be. they are currently at the shelter i volunteered at for a while. they have been there since the shelter opened in 2001. the shelter is a no kill shelter so they are safe until a fimily can adopt them. the thing is I LOVE THEM! i have since 2001 when i saw them at the shelter. i go visit them all the time and pretty much consider them my own.

anyway, i'm going to be moving back to TN around June with my fiance. he's just as much a dog freak as i am. :D we've agreed that if Rush and Sheila aren't adopted by the time we go to TN we are going to adopt them! :D

here are pics of the dogs.

Rush-
http://rcindustry.com/images/Rush-A.jpg

Sheila-
http://rcindustry.com/images/Sheila-A.jpg

buttercup132
03-20-2006, 03:40 PM
Aww thats nice of you.

Hehe you'll live near Birana(well same state)

Roxyluvsme13
03-20-2006, 03:42 PM
:eek: TN?! YAY!!! :D:D:D Where in TN are you moving to?
The dogs are adorable BTW ;).

gemini9961
03-20-2006, 03:44 PM
Very cute pups. :)

lute
03-20-2006, 03:49 PM
:eek: TN?! YAY!!! :D:D:D Where in TN are you moving to?
The dogs are adorable BTW ;).
the Nashville area. i lived there for a while. i just moved back to IN last year.

oh my gosh! i just thought of something. good thing my fiance LOVES dogs and we would never buy a house that we can't keep all our dogs at. we've already talked about it. we'll be going to TN with Gracie, a dane, Juicy, and possibly these two puppers! :eek: oh well, the more the merrier! :D

Roxyluvsme13
03-20-2006, 03:50 PM
the Nashville area. i lived there for a while. i just moved back to IN last year.

oh my gosh! i just thought of something. good thing my fiance LOVES dogs and we would never buy a house that we can't keep all our dogs at. we've already talked about it. we'll be going to TN with Gracie, a dane, Juicy, and possibly these two puppers! :eek: oh well, the more the merrier! :D
Ahh..darn I'm on the other side hehe. Too bad you can't come see me :D.

BC_MoM
03-20-2006, 04:05 PM
In the shelter for 5 YEARS? Crikey.. were they at least fostered?