PDA

View Full Version : Jessie

jenluckenbach
03-20-2006, 02:20 PM
Yup, that is the name of my new foster girl.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/Jessie2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/Jessie1.jpg

She has been with One by One for about a year now. It is HER turn to shine!

Oh LORI! This girl LOVES other kitties!!!

jazzcat
03-20-2006, 03:21 PM
Oh LORI! This girl LOVES other kitties!!!
Good Grief Jen, you and this gorgeous kitty really know how to send out some major vibes. This is the first chance I've had to sit down and really scope out PT and what do I find. Wow - I'm in love!!!!!!!!!!

If I hadn't just spent the past hour vacuuming the whole house and being amazed at the hair (even though I just did it Friday) and then scooping 5 litter boxes I might feel more inclined to make a trip to PA. ;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-20-2006, 03:37 PM
My gosh, that is a most GORGEOUS girl!!! Wow, what a natural beauty!!

Laura's Babies
03-20-2006, 04:00 PM
I agree, she is just georgeous! I can't believe no one has snatched her up by now.... What is worng with people?

Randi
03-20-2006, 04:14 PM
Aww, she looks like such a sweet girl, although a little timid? She will surely blossom in your care. :) I can't believe no one has taken her before. :(

I have a feeling that she'll be a keeper. ;)

catmandu
03-20-2006, 04:29 PM
What a sweet Little Face,and I know that somewhere theres a Furr Ever Home outthere for that Beautiful Little Girl.
And bless you for giving her a Second Chance.

jenluckenbach
03-20-2006, 04:58 PM
Aww, she looks like such a sweet girl, although a little timid?

You are correct, Randi. She is a little timid. Can you see it in her photos? But even though sudden movements make her scamper off, she really wants to be with you. and she likes to be petted, but you sort of have to "remind her". If I am petting another, bolder kitty, she will see you and come over to that kitty and then receive some petting of her own. Her fur is simply luscious too.

Soon she will be going out to our adoption events and her forever home can't be far behind. :)

Vermontcat
03-20-2006, 04:59 PM
Jessie is a very pretty kitty. :)
Can you give us more of her background story?
Was she a stray, a young mom or just given up by her former owners?
If she had an "E" name I would say that she would go nicely with the two "E" s
Edwina and Eddie. ;)

jenluckenbach
03-20-2006, 05:01 PM
She (and her identical mom) were left to fend for themselves on a farm.

We could call her Edna. ;)

Vermontcat
03-20-2006, 05:20 PM
Edwina, Eddie and Edna, now that has a nice sound to it. ;)
How does she feel about wearing hats?

momcat
03-20-2006, 05:49 PM
Jen, she is beautiful!!! I can't understand how anyone could resist taking her straight home. As beautiful as Jessie is, I couldn't help but notice a bit of sad on her little face. But in your loving hands her sadness won't last very long. Please give her lots of scritchies, huggies, and kissies special from me?

Laura's Babies
03-20-2006, 05:57 PM
Jen, how about putting a hat on her and post it... I think she'd have a home then.... LMBO!