View Full Version : Beautiful Bartlby

Jax
03-20-2006, 01:18 PM
What a most gorgeous and rockin' birdy you are Bartlby!! :cool: What an amazing life you've lived already - such a traveled and talented parrot. How nice it was to meet you today. Long live King B! Congrats to BEAUTIFUL BARTLBY! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
03-20-2006, 01:33 PM
All hail Bartly, KING of birds!!! Oh, what a magnificent creature you are, and what an adventure filled, raucous, rockin' life you've lead thus far!:D As they say, life is not a dress rehearsal so let if fly:D Wow, you're a star as well, touring with the band, getting that cover shot!:D No doubt you have a few more "tricks" up your claw, as well! ;) I don't think I've ever met a bird with more spunk and spirit than you, Bartlby! You are one cool, feathered dude:cool: and for sure, one much loved one as well:) Rock on, Bartlby and have a rousing fun time today, reveling in your PET OF THE DAY limelight! Congratulations, sweetheart! Here's to many, many more year of fun, adventure and love with your proud person and adoring friends and fans!:)

nonie
03-20-2006, 02:43 PM
Hi sweetie! Congrats on being our most special POTD! :) Your feathers are so vibrant and you are of course very handsome. I see that you have had quite the adventurous life style. I love rock and roll...but, I'm glad I haven't had to live your wild lifestyle! Sounds like fun...but somewhat dangerous. May God bless you with good health and continued adventures. It has been an honor to meet such a famous birdy today! :D
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

momoffuzzyfaces
03-20-2006, 04:13 PM
What a handsome fellow you are for sure!

Goodness, such adventures you have had! You should write a book: Bartlby's adventures or something.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our speical Pet of the Day! :D

Lori Jordan
03-20-2006, 05:16 PM
Congrats on being POTD