PDA

View Full Version : Peaceful Fritz

fritz03
03-20-2006, 05:49 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/peaceful2.jpg Fritz having a peaceful snooze on my bed,just like is now with Dad on the living room couch.He didn't give me a kiss,only yawned in my face.He was good while I went to a hockey game,went to bed with dad and mom put him down to his bed and never said a word.Before we went to dinner Saturday,mom mixed in Iams Select bites with Chicken in Gravy with his own food and ate it all up.He waited for us in the front wind ow to come back and Dad motioned him to come to the back door and he was there to greet us.He was hoping we had brought him something and we did,chicken fingers,for eating up all his supper.At lunch yesterday,i gave him some with his food when I had lunch and he ate it up and i gave him a couple of bites of bologna Sandwich.My brother-in-law is home now,still had some pains,gave him an enema and some medicine to take.He will probably stay home from work today.I will know more when my :p sister calls later.

Daisy and Delilah
03-20-2006, 07:14 AM
Awwwww!! Barry's pictures of you are so cute buddy! You look so laid back and restful there on the bed. That bologna sandwich and chicken fingers sound yummy ;) Be a good boy Fritz!! Glad to hear your brother in law is doing okay Barry. I hope he'll continue to do well :)

elizabethann
03-20-2006, 07:40 AM
Oh Fritz, you look like a cloud in the blue sky. So adorable. I can't believe you ate all that food! :)