PDA

View Full Version : Oh Dear... A Hard Choice Indeed!

KatGurl
04-23-2002, 06:53 PM
FOR CAT LOVER'S ALL AROUND THE WORLD!

Why do you like cats? Do you like the way they purr when you look at them? Do you like the way their fur is so soft? Do you like the way they hunt mice?

What do YOU love about Cats??

A very, very hard choice!

Send in your reply's and let other viewer's see what YOU and other people like about the Pet's they Love!

Post a Reply!

Message me at KatGurl

Elizabeth:cool:

Nomilynn
04-23-2002, 07:34 PM
I think I would have to say, I love how they are great companions without being overbearing. I just like knowing that I have company, but I don't have to be ALWAYS watching them. So, I guess I am saying I love their independance! I also love their sense of mystery.. you never *REALLY* know what they are thinking or up to! ;)

yorkster
04-24-2002, 05:16 PM
I love everything about cats :D
:cool:

krazyaboutkatz
04-25-2002, 12:25 AM
I also love their independence quality. With my cats I love their unconditional love and the way they can make me laugh after I've had a bad day at work. I also love the way they cuddle up to me and purr in my ear. I also love their playfulness and kitten like nature. I just love cats.:D

maxx's mom
04-25-2002, 12:33 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I love that my kitty is always here when I need her after a hard day at work. When I open my door, there she is, meowing as if she hasn't seen me in days. It makes all the stress of the day melt away. I also like having a warm furball sleeping on me, purring in my ear. I think people who have pets are much more compassionate, happier and healthier in general.

04-25-2002, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
I also love their independence quality. With my cats I love their unconditional love and the way they can make me laugh after I've had a bad day at work. I also love the way they cuddle up to me and purr in my ear. I also love their playfulness and kitten like nature. I just love cats.:D

:D Amen to that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lynnestankard
04-25-2002, 12:30 PM
Yes yes yes to eveything thats been said. But also - their gorgeous softness and smell and tiny wet noses oh...and twisty little tails and yawny tiny mouths:) :) :) All things kitty in fact!!

Lynne

CatCrazy711
05-18-2002, 09:56 PM
I love everything about cats, not just one certain thing... everything!:D KITTIES ARE THE GREATEST!:cool:

Oh, and by the way... if your wondering why I am posting to all "KatGurl"'s posts, is because I think her topics are really good. You should post too, or at least read them! I am looking for her name in particular. Oh... and KatGurl, you need to make more posts! I will at least read them!;)

Nikki:p

CatCrazy711
06-01-2002, 08:01 PM
Post your thoughts and opinions here!

KatGurl
06-20-2002, 11:26 PM
Thank you, everyone :) for your replies, I love to hear what pet (cat) lovers all around the world love about their, "darlings"! :rolleyes: Well, thanks again everyone... it makes me love my cat even more! :D Have a great day! :cool:
PM me! :p

moosmom
06-21-2002, 03:41 PM
The thing I love most about my cats is the unconditional love they give you. There's nothing like it!

Donna

Sam's My Baby
06-21-2002, 09:21 PM
I like everything about cats!:D

Sia1
06-21-2002, 10:10 PM
To be honest with you, I wasn't a cat lover until I got to college...My brother needed a home for two cats (kittens from his cat) and I said I would be willing to take them. It wasn't until I had my own cats that I realized what amazing, loving animals cats really are! The one thing I love about them the most is their unconditional love--and you know they love you by the little squinty ("I love you") look they give you when your scritching them in their favorite spot....or the contented bread making they do as you pet them. Cats are such a great addition to my life, that I couldn't imagine not having them now.

CatCrazy711
07-03-2002, 02:34 PM
They cuddle good too!!

Nikki :p

sweet_stormy
07-04-2002, 02:56 PM
I like everything about cats. I think I got the "Cat lover" thing from my dad. He loved his cats. We are gonna be getting two new kitties sometime after next week. They are only 5 weeks old right now. Todays date is the 4th of July! :D

KatGirl
07-15-2002, 04:00 PM
Everyone:
This is KatGurl, I was having problems with my computer and it didn't let me back on PetTalk, so I had to change my account name, everything is still the same and I would prefer if you would still call me KatGurl, and I think another member also had problems Mollie's Mommy, now Mollie's Mommie. Thanks alot!