PDA

View Full Version : Candy? doggiemom?

Presley
04-23-2002, 06:00 PM
I am just wondering where some of you went.. I hope no one has left here.. I don't know what all that fight was about but i'm sure everyone can still get along..
Anyways where are you guys?!

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-25-2002, 11:48 AM
Candy, where are you??

aly
04-25-2002, 04:29 PM
Hmm, its been a week since Candy posted :(

anna_66
04-25-2002, 06:01 PM
She pm'd me when all the fuss was going on and said she wouldn't be leaving, Where are you?????

LoudLou
04-25-2002, 06:56 PM
http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/SDOOScoob.gif CANDY, where are ROOOOOOOO?

Dixieland Dancer
04-26-2002, 08:12 AM
I have been feeling like an intruder and have been laying low. I think Pet Talk is the greatest place on the web but I tend to get too emotional. Personally I guess I am feeling that the majority of the people on here will feel more comfortable without me adding my two cents all the time. I do not want to be responsible for any more confrontations.

jackiesdaisy1935
04-26-2002, 09:36 AM
Dixie, I love what you have to say, forget about confrontations, just zone in on the positive things and just speak your mind.
You are one of the most knowledgeable people in regard to dogs that I know and I admire you and your discussions. You could never be an intruder, don't ever think that way, geeeez when we have a dog problem who do we turn to? Just pick and choose in posting, but don't ever think you are an intruder, we all love you.
Jackie

Presley
04-26-2002, 09:50 AM
Candy,
As you know I do agree with Miss Daisy. You know how I feel about you and I am sure there are Many others here who feel the same way. You are a Wonderful person to go to with any problem. You are so full of knowledge. We all do love and respect you. I am sure there are many on this board who feel the same way as I do. This was one problem that went too far and ended up hurting many people who were involved from the begining and some who wern't. I for one am not too happy about anyone leaving here. I think we are all mature enough to handle things in a matter as to not be totally disrespectful to one another.
I was not here when this whole thing started, I only heard what happened from one person involved and a handful of others who cared to voice an opinion on it. I just think maybe mistakes happened but this board is a wonderful place. I think we all just need to sitdown and take a deep breath and just post and respond and voice an opinion on these wonderful animals we all love! We wont learn anything if no one posted or voiced an opinion!!!!!!!

Melissa

K9karen
04-26-2002, 10:52 AM
What is it they say?? 'FURRGETABOUTIT!" Don't you DARE to leave or feel awkward or whatever.....You were going to leave once before and didn't...You know we love you to pieces!!!! (heart, heart picture) Candy, PT would NOT be the same without you!!! We go back a long way! You're family for cryinoutloud! And when you have such a big brood, things are bound to be helter-skelter at times but it's over and done and we love you...SOOOOO....KEEP BEING YOU, the Candy we love!!!!! :D :D :D

mugsy
04-26-2002, 12:49 PM
Hey Dixie girl....I don't know why you feel that way, I agree with everyone else, you add a lot to Pet Talk. While we all may not agree on certain topics, we should be mature enough to handle the differences and be able to talk about them and debate them while not trying to change people's minds...just accept the differences. And....you have great pictures and stories to tell!! C'mon Back!!

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-26-2002, 01:27 PM
Candy, you are never intruding! I, as well, as may other Pet Talkers, look forward to your posts all the time.
Come back! We miss you!

Cincy'sMom
04-26-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by DoggiesAreTheBest
Candy, you are never intruding! I, as well, as may other Pet Talkers, look forward to your posts all the time.
Come back! We miss you!

Couldn't agree more!

Sudilar
04-26-2002, 07:54 PM
Candy, we miss you. Come back!

*LabLoverKEB*
04-26-2002, 08:50 PM
Oh, candy, please don'y leave!!! We all love you, and your furbabies! It just wouldn't be the same her without you! Please don't go!

Love,
Sarah & Sadie

*LabLoverKEB*
04-26-2002, 08:57 PM
KayAnn posted this a while ago!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid18/p9c13fce7cf5c20df512e68ca20b8dafd/fdcc9485.jpg

lizbud
04-27-2002, 12:02 AM
Candy,
You are missed here !!! Our furry friends could not have
a better advocate than you. I hope you decide to chime
in anytime you want to. I miss your advice on dog issues.
I have some questions now about a boxer/pit mix female
who has 4 week old pups. I don't think her people are
feeding her enough to give proper nurishment to her pups.
The dog (Roxanne) is skin and bone. (ribs showing).

Dixieland Dancer
04-27-2002, 05:02 AM
Thank you for all caring. I guess the recent situation took more out of me than I really realized. I am NOT leaving Pet Talk. I was just taking a step back and trying to regroup. I thought I had personally offended someone on this board who I respected a lot and needed to get things right there. I did not like feeling like they were upset with me for putting my nose where it probably didn't belong.

Anyway I will be posting and enjoying all the pictures. Keep em coming!

Melissa, Presley is one beautiful girl! I enjoyed her pictures and am in shock that she is having difficulties. She is in my prayers for a full recovery and that the seizures are in the past!

Liz, a lactating female should be given all the food they can eat! No limit!!! Dixie was eating 6 cups a day when her babies were nursing. About week 4 or 5 they will slow down but having ribs show is putting the mother in risk of having milk fever. That is when she can not produce enough milk to supply the pups and her system starts to depleat calcium from her bones in order to meet the demand. Tell the people to start feeding her unlimited supplies of food during this time!!!!

Sarah and Kay Ann, thanks for the picture of Simba. He is wonderful and those teeth showing like that is enough to make everyone understand the value of being a Pet Talk member! ;)

To everyone else, you are all part of the best website in the world! Let's keep talking about Pets!!!! (MY FAVORITE SUBJECT!)
Candy

Pam
04-27-2002, 07:45 AM
Candy I just saw this post. I am glad I only read it after you had returned because I, too, would have been very upset to think you had left. I just want to add my support to what others have said. You are a valuable asset to Pet Talk and I for one soak up the knowledge in your posts just like a sponge!