View Full Version : I Thought It Was Spring

lizbud
03-19-2006, 05:45 PM
My spring flowers are blooming & the summer ones are starting to
sprout. I thought we were over this. :eek:

Winter Storm Watch Posted

POSTED: 4:51 pm EST March 19, 2006
UPDATED: 5:08 pm EST March 19, 2006

A late-season winter storm is taking aim on central and southern Indiana, bringing the threat for sleet and possibly heavy snow Monday night through Tuesday evening.

A low-pressure system will swing to the south of the state, ushering in cold, Canadian air with it. That combination will cause wintry precipitation, possibly beginning as rain late in the day Monday before a changeover to sleet, followed by snow.

Snow could be heavy at times, especially across central and parts of southern Indiana. As much as 6 inches of snow could fall along the Interstate 70 corridor, which includes Indianapolis, by Tuesday evening. Up to 6 inches is also expected in the Bloomington to Columbus area.

Further north, lesser snow amounts are anticipated, but several inches of snow could fall. Deeper into southern Indiana, temperatures will be warmer and mixed precipitation could fall for a longer period of time. Snow amounts of up to 3 inches are expected in far southern Indiana.

Stay with Stormteam 6 and TheIndyChannel.com for the latest weather information.

moosmom
03-19-2006, 06:43 PM
Lizbud,

Spring comes tomorrow at 1:26 pm. Don't feel bad, I saw flakes floating around the air today and the sun was shining, but it was quite cool out.