PDA

View Full Version : Negative Response

Felix
03-19-2006, 11:52 AM
Here is what someone said when they signed my guestbook. :(

in the nicest possible way r u a bit mad????????? wat is wrong with u and cats, there cats! there weird and ugly and stupid

Im not sure how to respod to this,should I delete it from my guestbook all together,should i answer to it :confused: ...what do you think?

luvofallhorses
03-19-2006, 11:55 AM
:eek: :mad: I'd definately delete it. If I were to reply to it, I wouldn't be so nice. So if I were you, I'd delete it. Is there a way you can block that person from signing your guest book? some people. :rolleyes:

K9soul
03-19-2006, 12:01 PM
I'd delete and/or ignore it, I would not respond in any way. Some people just like to say hurtful mean things to upset people or in order to get a response for entertainment. I say don't let it hold any power over you at all and brush it off. Otherwise they will succeed with their intentions. "Trolls" really do go away if completely ignored ;).

dab_20
03-19-2006, 12:04 PM
I'd delete and/or ignore it, I would not respond in any way. Some people just like to say hurtful mean things to upset people or in order to get a response for entertainment. I say don't let it hold any power over you at all and brush it off. Otherwise they will succeed with their intentions. "Trolls" really do go away if completely ignored ;).

I agree. Don't respond... that is what they want.

AbbyMom
03-19-2006, 12:04 PM
I'd delete it. Sounds like a child trying to make mischief on your cute site.

Felix
03-19-2006, 12:27 PM
Thanks everyone,i decided to go with what you said and just deleted it all together,than I altered two signings that responded to this negitive response.So now my guestbook is clean and full of positive remarks. :)

Thanks for all your help,Sometimes you just need others to reassure you.

Alysser
03-19-2006, 12:43 PM
Felix, Im so sorry someone was so mean to you. Just ignore it! SOME PEOPLE! :rolleyes: :mad:

G.P.girl
03-19-2006, 01:09 PM
Sorry people are such jerks. I would just delete it and ignore it, dont give them the reaction they want

moosmom
03-19-2006, 02:47 PM
Definitely delete it, ignore it and block it. There are alot of strange people out there.

Sophist
03-19-2006, 03:03 PM
Sounds like someone who's never had the opportunity or at least never taken advantage of the opportunity to really get to know a great cat. Just feel sorry for what's missing in that persons' life, and don't let them bring you down.

Killearn Kitties
03-19-2006, 03:57 PM
Good for you! You were right to delete it. Weirdos are best ignored. ;)
Felix is adorable and cuddly and cute!!! :D

Jessika
03-19-2006, 04:36 PM
I think you did the right thing. :)

If you continue getting comments from this lunatic, then just ignore them and delete them. Don't give them the attention they are obviously craving, and more importantly don't give them a reaction -- that's what they want is to get under your skin! :)

We know they are more than "just cats"!

RedHedd
03-19-2006, 05:16 PM
I'd delete it without saying or writng anything to the person who is obviously an Internet troll. It's so badly spelled and mean-spirited, it doesn't warrant a response IMHO.