PDA

View Full Version : Giz & Amy

Laura's Babies
03-19-2006, 09:35 AM
I got these yesterday of two of my girls, the one of Giz came out so beautiful that I just HAD to share it. I LOVE this picture and it took my breath away when I uploaded it to the computer.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2059.jpg

This weather keeps changing and it is effecting Amy in a bad way. Hot one day, cold and damp the next. She is back to having a real hard time getting around so I started bringing her food to the pallet I have on the floor for her and when she saw it, she immediately went and did this!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2057.jpg

She has not been near the perch in MONTHS! Yesterday I think she got on there to show me she CAN still do it and she is not as helpless as I think she is. Such a proud, determined little girl!

rg_girlca
03-19-2006, 10:44 AM
Oh gosh Laura, that picture of Giz is a prize winner for sure.

Absolutely beautiful, cute, adorable, lovely, darling, sweet, priceless, all rolled into one.

Sweet, sweet Amy. You just keep on showing mommy that you CAN do it. :)

catmandu
03-19-2006, 12:41 PM
That Photograph of Amy is one that we Cat Lovers would love to have,one that shows Our Cats in the best light.
Thats a COTD Photo if I have ever seen one.

christa
03-19-2006, 12:54 PM
Laura, that is so adorable, of Giz peeking out from behind the lacy curtain! Absolutely priceless! And sweet Amy . . . I always love seeing her but just want to cry every time I hear you talk about how much pain she must be in. Poor baby . . . Give them both kisses for me. ;)

sandragonfly
03-19-2006, 05:32 PM
oh giz, you're so pretty! (and sexy) :p well, I hope you know you're still pretty without lacy too indeed. :D

hehe amy - your ear.. practicing for catolypmics eh? you're cute, pretty both way! it's always good to see you too. :)

Felix
03-19-2006, 06:34 PM
I adore that photo of Giz,and Amy too she sure is a sweetie.Great photos :)

lisalee
03-19-2006, 06:42 PM
Aww, what cute pictures! Bless your heart little Amy, she's such a cute little girl. :)

jenluckenbach
03-19-2006, 06:52 PM
Two of the most wonderful girls around.