PDA

View Full Version : Annebelle

chocolatepuppy
03-19-2006, 05:42 AM
Annebelle, you are so cute! Thanks goodness you were rescued from that petshop! Are you looking forward to Easter? Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day sweetie! :D

nonie
03-19-2006, 07:34 AM
Amazing that you were adopted just in time. Congrats on being our most special POTD! :) You are just a warm and fuzzy little girl. How nice that you do not bite, but only have love in your heart. I hope you are spoiled a wee bit today. You are just precious. May God bless you with good health and lots of bunny adventures. Easter is just around the corner...hope your basket is full of treats! It's been a pleasure to meet. you. Take care little one! :)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Jax
03-19-2006, 10:52 AM
What a lovely little bunny, and so sweet too! Congrats to PRETTY ANNABELLE!! :) :D :)

luvofallhorses
03-19-2006, 11:51 AM
Hi there, Annebelle. :) What a pretty little girl you are! :) enjoy your special day, sweetie pie. :) and congrats on being our potd! :)

AvaJoy
03-19-2006, 02:49 PM
Thank goodness you were rescued in the nick of time, darling dark chocolate bunny! If I found you in my Easter basket, I would swope you up in my arms because you look so cuddly, sweet Annabelle! What a precious POTD you are. :)

Priscilla R
03-19-2006, 03:20 PM
Annabelle, you are such a sweetheart ansd pretty as can be. I am so thankful you have a good home and you get lots of loving. Thanks for sharing your story. Have a wonderful life.....

momoffuzzyfaces
03-19-2006, 05:10 PM
Oh, how adorable you are!!!

I'm so glad your guardians got you out of that horrible pet shop in time!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, for being our special Pet of the Day too!!! :D

tatsxxx11
03-19-2006, 05:44 PM
Oh, what a precious, beautiful bunny baby you are, Annebelle! Thank goodness your guardian came to your rescue, just in the nick of time!:( What a loving home and forever family you have found and how blessed they are to have a gentle and loving, MOST beautiful furkid like you in their lives:) I hope for you a lifetime of love, sweet bunny girl:) You're a treasure! Congratulations to you precious Annebell, our extra special and most deserving Sunday Pet of the Day:) Gentle cuddles and kisses to you, sweetheart:) Hope you're having a wonderful day of celebration!!!:D

Lori Jordan
03-19-2006, 06:19 PM
Congrats on POTD