PDA

View Full Version : Movie Review: The Hills Have Eyes

k9krazee
03-18-2006, 07:10 PM
Has anybody seen The Hills Have Eyes? Or are planning on seeing it, or have heard of it, lol? I have a couple of friends that went and saw it and here are their reviews of it...after I heard what they had to say, I'm glad I didn't go with them as I was planning :eek:

Friend 1

DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE!!! Well, maybe if you have an extremely, and I mean extremely, strong stomach. I made it to about an hour in and then had to leave. Let's see.....the father was tied up and being burned to death while some family members looked on. One girl was being raped, the bird's head was ripped off and the blood squeezed out and eaten (at this point, I was seriously gagging!) and the baby was about to get something done to it.

Just sick.....

Friend 2

ohhh my god. I'm pretty much never going to sleep again. Ever. Seriously. DO NOT SEE "THE HILLS HAVE EYES." I went with X and Y tonight, we only made it about an hour in before we had to leave. I mean, I was gagging from some of the stuff going on. These people were getting picked off one by one in such disgusting and horrifying ways. It wasn't entertaining, it was just ....gross. I swear they put the parrots, dogs, and prolly even the baby in the movie just so the scary as shit mutated people could kill/eat them. But we left before whatever was going to happen to the baby went down.

Seriously, just sick and twisted. I've lost my thrill of horror movies. I don't think I'll be able to see one for a long time. Next time I go out, it's gonna be to see a spoof, chick flick, or good old-fashioned disney all the way.

:eek: Not so encouraging feedback :eek: :(

luvofallhorses
03-18-2006, 07:14 PM
:eek: my brother is going to go see that tonight.

The Cat Factory
03-18-2006, 07:15 PM
I can't wait to go see this movie! :D

slleipnir
03-18-2006, 07:49 PM
My sister said it was good :o I really don't like horror movies though..

Alysser
03-18-2006, 08:20 PM
NEVER seeing it! :o

buttercup132
03-18-2006, 08:34 PM
I can't wait to go see this movie! :D
LOL!!:D ME either UGH I was supposed to go and see it with my freinds and at the last moment my mom grounded me!! I really want to see it. And yes I have a VERY strong stomach. My freind said it was so disturbing..haha but she said she'll rent it for me when it comes out and watch it with me:D I cant wait!

finn's mom
03-18-2006, 08:46 PM
Sounds cool, actually...I saw Hostel and it was about the most graphic movie I've seen in awhile, the fear was intense, and, really got to me. I like movies like that.

PinkSunshine
03-30-2006, 11:07 PM
I just saw it this past week. I liked it. I love horror movies though. It was VERY gory, but I wasn't expecting it not to be. I just had to see it, after seeing the original long ago...

The Cat Factory
03-30-2006, 11:20 PM
I went and saw it on Monday, it was really good. There were only about 10 other people in the theater though. :p

CagneyDog
03-30-2006, 11:21 PM
Sounds cool, actually...I saw Hostel and it was about the most graphic movie I've seen in awhile, the fear was intense, and, really got to me. I like movies like that.'

I had to leave the theatre when I watched Hostel. It make sick to my stomach. I can't handle movies like that. :p

I must admit, I probably will rent The Hills Have Eyes but there is NO way I will see it in a theatre. I probably wont make it all the way through when I rent it either.

Crazy-Cat-Lover
03-30-2006, 11:26 PM
The Hill's Have Eye's is a GREAT movie, if you have a strong stomach. I personally loved everything about it, it was a really great movie. I love gory movies, they don't bother me a bit. I also saw Hostel a while ago and thought that was also an awesome movie.

My opinion -- Go see this movie! :D

caseysmom
03-30-2006, 11:52 PM
It was a gross yet entertaining movie, but I like horror.

BC_MoM
03-31-2006, 12:45 AM
Um.. wow.. I'm supposed to be going to see this on Saturday with friends.. but they can count me out on this one! I hate horror. I think it's absolutely disgusting and I don't know how a human being could watch it. But I guess we all have our different tastes.... lol