PDA

View Full Version : Trying out a video!

RobiLee
03-18-2006, 06:30 PM
I borrowed my father-in-law's video recorder and have been trying to get the girls in action but it seems that every time I have the camera they stop whatever it is they are doing..lol. I am really hoping to catch them in one of their rough and tumble play sessions so you all can see what it is like in my house sometimes. I did get one of Kate playing with her Mr. Hedgehog. She loves the grunting noise that he makes. Its kind of long and nothing special. I'm not very good at this and I'm not for sure if I even have it uploaded right..lol. Let me know if you can see it :p

Watch how Tori just kind of follows along and bites at Katie every once in awhile.

Katie and Mr. Hedgehog (http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yr--8Wr5N8s)

k9krazee
03-18-2006, 06:42 PM
Katie is adorable!! Poor Tori, she really wanted to get in on the action, I felt kinda bad for her :p It was very cute :D

CathyBogart
03-18-2006, 06:42 PM
It works for me, they're sooo cute!

ChrisH
03-19-2006, 04:34 AM
Oh, Robin, that's great, loved it! Sitting here with a big smile on my face. :D Thanks for sharing.

anna_66
03-19-2006, 10:56 AM
Needless to say you know I loved it! I love seeing those two play:D
Glad you've figured out how to get video on the web!!!

Roxyluvsme13
03-19-2006, 11:07 AM
Its kind of long and nothing special.
Anything is special with 2 cutie pies in it! Great movie :).

Pembroke_Corgi
03-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Awww, they are so cute! They are actually really gentle with their toy, my dogs would have been ripping it apart! ;)

By the way, Adele was totally entranced by this video!! It was hilarous, she watched the entire thing.

RobiLee
03-20-2006, 07:51 PM
Thanks for taking a look everyone. I've been trying to get some more but everytime I get the stupid camera out they come sit at my feet and want to know what I have. Crazy pups!!!

chocolatepuppy
03-20-2006, 07:59 PM
That's a cute video! I love the way Tori keeps following Katie around. :D

RobiLee
03-20-2006, 08:01 PM
I have one of Tori and how she plays with the hedgehog. Very different from the way Katie plays. Tori just kinds of chews on it to make it squeak and just stays in one place. She pretty much just wants to keep it away from Katie. She even lays down with it beside her. I'll see if I can upload it.

poofy
03-20-2006, 08:09 PM
That's a cute video! I love the way Tori keeps following Katie around. :D

ditto lol

captain
03-20-2006, 09:46 PM
Oh boy - she sure loves playing with that.
So, you going to be making more movies ....:D - no excuses now :D

Ginger's Mom
03-20-2006, 09:52 PM
I love the fact that Katie will play by herself (well, sort of by herself). That is very cute. :)

Chilli
03-20-2006, 10:10 PM
I love seeing your girls in action! :D Katie didn't want to share with Tori, eh? They're both so cute!
And I have the same problem with my guys. If I get the video camera out, they just stop whatever they're doing and get as close as they can to investigate.